Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Impreza Alloy Fitment Fit A Gen 7?

silvercelica

As they are both 5x100 just wondered as i want some alloys pretty urgently and have seen some nice ones that say for subaru impreza yet ive noticed some adverts say will fit both impreza and celica and others just celica.

So im not sure and hope someone can help.

The problem with fitting Scooby Wheels is the Offset, this is usually 45 whereas the ideal fitment for the Gen 7 is 35-38. Normal Spacers can be fitted but these are likely to put extra strain on the Wheel Bearings as well as reducing the amount of thread the Wheel Nuts screw onto. Hub Centric Spacers will alleviate this problem but are expensive and rather defeat the object of fitting the Scooby Wheels in the first place.

What size are you looking for as I know of a mint set of 18's (MAK Matrix Mirror) with Toyo T1R at a bargain price?...correct Offset of course :)

Thanks for the info :)

I was ideally looking for 17's as my budget isnt that great its just i need new tyres and thought while im at it get some alloys:)

So im just bargain shopping at the moment, Can you PM me a price please? and also a picture if they are on celica at the moment?

You'll find the MAK Wheels for sale on TOC! and Pistonheads, although I have exactly the same Wheels on my Car, the ones for sale aren't mine, they're located in Essex and the seller would accept £600 which is £400 less than I paid for mine.

Thanks for the offer but my budget is no more than 500 unfortunately :(

But thanks for the offer:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links