Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Runx

Gar_vRS

well ir ecently sold my AE111 and bought this corolla Runx...i found out a few days after buying it that there was a limited run of TRD m sport runx's which i have...the differences are the TRD sportivo suspension, TRD rear anti roll bar, TRD T3 wheels, TRD sango backbox, xenon headlights, all the bodystyling and supposedly 15ps more than the standard car...the vvtL-i on the plastic engine cover is also red instead of silver...i will be putting it on a dyno in about 3 weeks so i will know for definate then...since ive bought the car about 4 weeks ago i have had it out at one trackday and it suprised me...was very good on the track...

i have also added a few parts...

JVC headunit

uprated door Speakers and tweeters

Falcon evo4+ alarm with remote start

Razo pedals

apexi RSM(black)

apexi rad cap

c-one panel filter

c-one oil cap

c-one cooling panel(waiting on from japan)

c-one engine damper(waiting on from japan)

C-one clutch and flyhwheel(only ordered today)

redline gearbox oil MTF90

redline water wetter

redline engine oil

denso Iridium SK20R11 plugs

hoping at the end of the month...early next month to be ordering a few other parts for it aswell...anywhay heres some pics...i polished it on saturday but i lost the connection for my camera...

16kuyk0.jpg

xgk7k9.jpg

11kuzjd.jpg

255jt78.jpg

35bz5mo.jpg

Hmm wonder how this one compares with the EDM/UKDM T sport since this is japan built so some parts be quite different, so did TRD modify the performance then or jst looks/handling?

Hmm wonder how this one compares with the EDM/UKDM T sport since this is japan built so some parts be quite different, so did TRD modify the performance then or jst looks/handling?

i would love to know...i did a search and the trd m sports are supposed to have 15ps more...about 10bhp there abouts...im leaving the performance standard until i have it on the dyno...if it gets less than 190@the flywheel i will be a bit dissapointed...i know the lift engages at bang on 6000rpm...the ukdm one dont engage till 6200rpm dont they...and im not sure what the ukdm one rav up to but mine limits at 8650rpm....

was reading it too quickly i thought you said 'all the bodystyling supposedly give 15ps more than the standard car' lol i thought that cant add more ps lol, that be quite close to the CTS compressor! would of love one of these shame not many in UK only ever seen 2 of them here

was reading it too quickly i thought you said 'all the bodystyling supposedly give 15ps more than the standard car' lol i thought that cant add more ps lol, that be quite close to the CTS compressor! would of love one of these shame not many in UK only ever seen 2 of them here

ye i had never seen one before...theres only one other one for sale here but its not a TRD m sport...sill a nice car though...volk wheels and all..

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Toyota/Cor...8-VVTLI/972520/

it will easy have more power - you got them high comp pistons, if lift kicks in early you got trd ecu too? cant believe you track her but thats me. i noticed the rear tints - i've stripped the rear on me GXi and really need to tint the back a lil bit - only thing is i really dont need pulling, whats the score with the bizzies and rear tints?

it will easy have more power - you got them high comp pistons, if lift kicks in early you got trd ecu too? cant believe you track her but thats me. i noticed the rear tints - i've stripped the rear on me GXi and really need to tint the back a lil bit - only thing is i really dont need pulling, whats the score with the bizzies and rear tints?

not sure of the ecu...dont think its a TRD one...there wer no markings on it when i was wiring the rsm in anyway...

i wasnt meant to even bring it on the track....just went to watch and was offered space so i took it out...was only out for a few laps...

the tints were standard as far as im aware...only the back doors and back window...

ae102 - You can tint the back end of your car to you hearts content. All legal.

I believe the current allowed tintings on the front has to let 70% light through the windows (safety thing, also so they can see you're wearing your seatbelt).

But as I say, You go to Limo Black on the bakc and they cant do a piddles.

Nice car that, certainly very rare :thumbsup:

Watch out for the kerbs with the splitter, she looks low.

AE102, you should be ok with the rear tints the feds only seem interested in seeing the driver.

Nice car that, certainly very rare :thumbsup:

Watch out for the kerbs with the splitter, she looks low.

AE102, you should be ok with the rear tints the feds only seem interested in seeing the driver.

ye its very low...the guy i bought it off only got it sprayed before i bought it.....im more worried about the wheels...being forged magnesium...they cant be repaired... :unsure:

that car is the dogs, your lift starts 200rpm earlier and goes on for 400rpm more than ours, nice!

all them mods you should be flying matey im not one bit jelous of your motor not one bit, ok maybe a little :)

Surely the VVTLi is built for a bit of abuse, look at the track cars that use 2zzge....I cant see the odd lap doing much harm and hes running quality redline oil too...

lovely car mate.. loving the look of that car!

so wat is the standard bhp?

• 2 weeks later...
How did you go about ordering C one parts from Japan?

cheers

Paul

i send an e-mail to a guy in japan and then he will send me the price and stuff ...i ordered a TRD front strut brace last night...heres his website...he also has the corolla runx listed there so you can see the other parts he has...just send him an e-mail about c-one parts...i e-mailed him about a c-one clutch and he put it up on the website for me to purchase...

cheers

Paul

i send an e-mail to a guy in japan and then he will send me the price and stuff ...i ordered a TRD front strut brace last night...heres his website...he also has the corolla runx listed there so you can see the other parts he has...just send him an e-mail about c-one parts...i e-mailed him about a c-one clutch and he put it up on the website for me to purchase...

Very Nice car..

is it worth getting the apexi RSM?

cheers

Paul

Very Nice car..

is it worth getting the apexi RSM?

cheers man..

well ive had an RSM in all my cars except the octavia...ive managed to get them 2nd hand and fairly cheap aswell...give me soething nice to look at and its black so when the car is off you cant see it...also my car is an import so has the 180kph limiter on it also...the rsm removes the limiter:D

few more pics when i cleaned it yesterday:

qnw9jr.jpg

90rabm.jpg

2jiepz.jpg

33wv70p.jpg

b3sk6u.jpg

297l3a.jpg

k2oj5x.jpg

t50itc.jpg

swapped my apexi rad cap for a trd one yesterday....ive also ordered a TRD front upper strut brace, apexi power intake and a set of red rays lock wheel nuts:D...gotta get the car ready for the jts show at the end of the month...

Lovely!

I love those Rear lights. Gimmie! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links