Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Potential New Yaris Owner!

mandyh

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:D Well Hello! I'm back as a fully fledged Yaris Owner.

I bought the car, sold mine for a good price and happily drove away yesterday afternoon. I must tell you, the Yaris is a girls paradise... I mean how many little cubby holes are there to stash all your crap in? It's like an oversized handbag!! :lol:

Sorry, slight girlie moment there :P

Anyways, lovely little car to drive. A LOT different to what I'm used to but I simply don't do the mileage I did and we always use the Other Half's car if we're going anywhere together. I normally just run back and forwards to work\shops and visiting friends n family these days, so it's perfect for me.

Took the car over to my partner's parents last night and both he and his Dad looked at the engine and chuckled away because it's so small and tiny. My partner has also already named the car as 'little sh*t' - in a nice way mind, it's his way of saying he likes it! :huh:

Anyways, just wanted to say, thanks for all your help and advice on here and I'll hopefully have some long happy motoring ahead. It's the first car I've ever owned that's been old enough to have an MOT and hopefully the most reliable car I'll ever have!!

8 cars in 7 years of driving! :blink:

gallery_58155_569_4735.jpggallery_58155_569_4706.jpggallery_58155_569_4658.jpg

I bought the car, sold mine for a good price and happily drove away yesterday afternoon. I must tell you, the Yaris is a girls paradise... I mean how many little cubby holes are there to stash all your crap in? It's like an oversized handbag!! :lol:

Anyways, lovely little car to drive. A LOT different to what I'm used to but I simply don't do the mileage I did and we always use the Other Half's car if we're going anywhere together. I normally just run back and forwards to work\shops and visiting friends n family these days, so it's perfect for me.

Took the car over to my partner's parents last night and both he and his Dad looked at the engine and chuckled away because it's so small and tiny. My partner has also already named the car as 'little sh*t' - in a nice way mind, it's his way of saying he likes it! :huh:

Anyways, just wanted to say, thanks for all your help and advice on here and I'll hopefully have some long happy motoring ahead. It's the first car I've ever owned that's been old enough to have an MOT and hopefully the most reliable car I'll ever have!!

Good choice.....................Lets hope that you will keep this one for a bit longer than the other 7 and it will give you many years of trouble free motoring :thumbsup:

What do you mean, oversized handbag? My Mrs STILL needs to bring an extra bag wherever she goes in our's!! :P

What do you mean, oversized handbag? My Mrs STILL needs to bring an extra bag wherever she goes in our's!! :P

P.S. Dont forget the expanding boot. It goes from miniscule to only just big enough for a day's girly trip to Lakeside, at the slide of the back seats! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links