Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Once, Twice, Three Times A Racer

Demonic Angel

As some longer standing members know, I'm very keen on my charity runs, having done two previously for Cancer Research UK.

Last year I never got round to doing it, but this year I'm back in action, dusting off the lycra catsuit and being joined by some work colleagues to run yet again!

You guys have been so supportive for my last two runs and I'd really appreciate your support again this year! Since my grandmother died of lung cancer back in August 2006, it's made it more personal for me and as an online community, we will have all been touched by this disease, not to mention members who themselves have suffered.

I'd be really grateful for any donations to me & my team. Last two times I raised over £500 each time and I'm really hoping to smash that this year.

Please click here to be directed to our sponsorship page

If you're a UK tax payer, please choose to gift aid your donation, which means the government gives the charity extra money at no extra cost to you!

On behalf of me, Elizabeth, Vic, Ellie. Dawn, Angie & Tiffany - we thank you for your kind generosity and I'll keep you guys updated with my training - hoping not only to smash my fundraising targets but also to smash my race time!

I sincerely wish you success in your task to raise money but I already support this charity on a monthly basis so I hope others will back you.... good luck :)

Excellent Em, definately planning on running the marathon for this charity at some point in my life

Make sure you do keep us updated with your training & I'll donate closer to the event because by then my finances should have returned to normal after what's promising to be an extremely expensive month or 2 for me

Oh, & good luck with the event

Hi Em. Sent you a message, but when it was sent, got the feeling that it went to the cancer link. :o

If you didn't get it, let me know & I'll get back to you :unsure:

Excellent Em, will happily help support!, I did the 5k 2 years ago for breast cancer, and am still nackered from it :lol: I will stick to my car and promoting global warming :P

SJxx

Good luck with the run Em.

dusting off the lycra catsuit

I assume we can expect pictures.

promoting global warming

That's surely not a good idea ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump in case anyone didn't see this when it was posted.

There's still time to sponsor Emma and her friends for this worthy cause!

Somebody try to remember to bump it nearer the event too

I shall keep bumping it until Em responds to my question about pictures.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Tony, Paul & Victor for their support! I know TOC can do better than 3 people though ;)

To those who haven't yet, please donate to this amazingly worthy cause, even if it's just small, it all will make a difference! :)

And keep bumping Tony! :P :lol:

Donation made, Good luck on the run :thumbsup:

p.s. sorry cant claim the 25% tax back :( , Im a student so do not pay tax :)

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Em's charity run is coming up soon :thumbsup: 9th July

Click on the link she has given to view her financial progress :crazy:

This is one of our members trying to help a cause, which has touched many families throughout the world

Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

i think em is great for doing this again :thumbsup:

as i have said before people like Em help people like me get new treatment :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Bumpety bump bump

Sorry Em, my finances are still up in the air but I suppose every bit helps the fight

Donation made, Good luck on the run :thumbsup:

p.s. sorry cant claim the 25% tax back :( , Im a student so do not pay tax :)

Youll be a tax payer eventually! just click it anyway :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links