Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted Toyota Corolla Gt, Gti, Gxi And Si

ae92 lover

WANTED ALL COROLLA GT'S GTI'S GXI'S OR SI MODELS ANY MILEAGE OR CONDITION. EVEN M.O.T FAILURES. CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!! CASH WAITING!!

CHEERS

• 4 months later...

Hi I have a 1988 'F' Reg black Toyota Corolla GTI.

In need of work, still has MOT (this week) and tax, run every day.

My mother has had in from new, I know sounds hard to believe!

She has just purchased new Auris and wants the old corolla to go to a good home, It also has a full service history from main dealer, in Berkshire. Plenty of miles on the the clock though but that it what corolla's do best. (350k!!!!)

No replacement parst all original. No body kits or anything. Good servicing by Toyota Main dealer, and a very careful mum!!! No accidents either.

Car has been on drive way for last 18months, due to company car available. Only run at weekends, and holidays as it towed a small trailer. MOT will expire this week, tax will probably be returned to DVLA.

Don't want to hide anything from anyone it is suffering from rust to all arches, interior in need of attention, but it has been used and looked after.

£200.

350k...!!! Thats got to be a record for the highest mileage GTi - and a testament to Toyota reliablity..!! Shame you are so far away as i'd have bought it just for the sake of having a high mileage GTi.. :)

Hi I have a 1988 'F' Reg black Toyota Corolla GTI.

In need of work, still has MOT (this week) and tax, run every day.

My mother has had in from new, I know sounds hard to believe!

She has just purchased new Auris and wants the old corolla to go to a good home, It also has a full service history from main dealer, in Berkshire. Plenty of miles on the the clock though but that it what corolla's do best. (350k!!!!)

No replacement parst all original. No body kits or anything. Good servicing by Toyota Main dealer, and a very careful mum!!! No accidents either.

Car has been on drive way for last 18months, due to company car available. Only run at weekends, and holidays as it towed a small trailer. MOT will expire this week, tax will probably be returned to DVLA.

Don't want to hide anything from anyone it is suffering from rust to all arches, interior in need of attention, but it has been used and looked after.

£200.

Sorry to hi-jack this one though did your Gti sell or is it still available ? Have you any photos and where in Berkshire are you ?

thanks J