Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Tinting. N.ireland I Need Help

Woodyatlarge

Does any one from the Northern Ireland crowd here know who does a good job at window tinting .

I bought some tint film and tried one rear window and made a right horlicks of it.I havnt got the patience.its just not me Im afraid.

Any info or help on who could do this for me I want a top class job ....

Hey get on to www.reallymeansounds.com they have a group buy in NI going rihgt now

• 2 weeks later...

Ballyclare, nice one, thats just around the corner from me now :yes: - handy

Might call in and take a look myself.

I tinted the windows myself on my old Pug 206 went ok actually but id love to get a really really professinal job done on the Tsport.

Heard some very mixed reports about the Pentagon window tinters out near Lisburn, some say very good, some wanted money back... Probably not a good sign that :blink:

Wonder what they would charge to do both sides and rear ?? Where abouts are they in Ballyclare R6TH M??

Cheers,

G

Ballyclare, nice one, thats just around the corner from me now :yes: - handy

Might call in and take a look myself.

I tinted the windows myself on my old Pug 206 went ok actually but id love to get a really really professinal job done on the Tsport.

Heard some very mixed reports about the Pentagon window tinters out near Lisburn, some say very good, some wanted money back... Probably not a good sign that :blink:

Wonder what they would charge to do both sides and rear ?? Where abouts are they in Ballyclare R6TH M??

Cheers,

G

Pentagon are charging £200 for the rear window and the back windows behind the door pillar ,there is a lifetime warranty ,so if you have any trouble they fix it straight away.My mate chunky who is cnc operator for NULUK WHEELS CARRICKFERGUS has used Pentagon twice told me that they have done a christal clear job on all his work.So my car is booked in next Friday.I will keep you informed when job is done

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links