Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corsa Alloys On A Yaris

Y4R15 D4N

This is purely my uneducated mind working here, but I have some aftermarket alloys fitted on my Corsa - I don't suppose they'll fit on an 04 Yaris will they?

This is purely my uneducated mind working here, but I have some aftermarket alloys fitted on my Corsa - I don't suppose they'll fit on an 04 Yaris will they?

Without you physically trying them, I would suggest you ask a wheel dealer for the offset sizes for both cars, to see if they match up. Take care if trying the former, I had wheels to fit a Volvo many years ago, they seemed just fine when fitting, but made a lot of noise when moving so I re-fitted the standard wheels, just to be safe. :unsure:

pcd is 4x100 which i'm sure the corsa is also

offset between 35-45

but your better off trying them

agreed ^

i got some wheels on mine that came off a corsa, there also 4x100 so should fit :)

Too late - the Corsa has gone, and tbh, if I'm gonna do this right, I'd rather get some that looked the dogs rather than hand-me-downs from my own car.

Cheers though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links