Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Time...goodwill To All Men

Nippon

Had my car bumped today while it was unattended in car parks......not once, not twice but three f :censor: n' times........thankfully....if I can say thankfully it's all on one side......but now the N/S front wing needs filling and repainting......so does the door......and the rear quarter panel......even smashed the plastic side vent......it was in three seperate car parks and three seperate incidents.......and not one person stopped or left a number or saw what happened..... :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

!Removed! christmas shoppers :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Nuff said :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Sorry to hear about your car, guess its just the times we live in. I think the insurance companies are partly to blame, if they didn't charge such high premiums maybe people wouldn't mind losing a bit of their no claims and be more honest when they hit your car.

Sorry to hear about your car. :(

How frustrating. My car got scratched during last xmas while in a supermarket.

Not fair that you have the hassle and cost of getting it repaired.

I just people were not so stressed and in a rush during xmas, maybe the bad drivers were worried about the cost as you have decent/unusual car.

I am lucky to get taken to the shops in System~G's old prelude, so the '2 can stay safe at home instead of in a packed car park.

Find someone to take you next time.

oooh... my worst fear !! Coming back to a car and finding that someone has keyed, or bumped it !!

If I ever saw anyone bump my car I would run after them... jump on the roof and bang on the windscreen till they stopped..... well... maybe not. :D

I caught a spoiled little !Removed! reversing and shunting my 2 down the road in daddys discovery, i gave her a lip ful and she claimed she was no where near it, when i got her out to show her the paint left on her spare wheel and the missing paint and shunted bootlid on the 2 she than said "its only a scratch what you complaining about", could have throttle her, instead i went straight to small claims court and took £531 off her, slag!

ha ha !.. nice one on the claim !!

Females shouldn't be aloud to drive big 4*4 style cars... it's just asking for trouble !!!

I know in these times we shouldnt say such things, but Jims so right, the vast majority of females cant even park a feking Panda let alone a 4x4.

They should have seperate car parks for men and women.

i am sure the ladies in the club would disagree! :blink:

i am sure the ladies in the club would disagree! :blink:

I said the vast majority, not all.

That should get me outa trouble, me hopes

i'm sure nicola would have something to say against that wouldnt she lads? hehe

but yeh i h8 huge cars, the drivers don't always c the 2 and it scares the hell outa me wen i c em reversing. Once in the cinema car park i parked inbetween 2 parking spots cos i was that scared of the (woman) driver in a 4x4 next to me. She came in just infront of me and lets just say her cornering skills (down the car park ramps/loops bits) didnt impress me one bit. And as the car park was practically full, coupled w. me being l8 (traffic it was the end of a footy match) i took the first available spot, as did she.

Neway cam back after the movie to find a notice on my car w. me being ticketed for obstruction...

Luckily the car park guy was nearby and came over to have a word. I told him what the crack was and he was sorted, let me off w. a warning :thumbsup:

if only there were more people like him in the world... sigh...

-Z

It's not just cars.... Have you seen the way people throw shopping trollys around supermarket car parks? I've seen people literally launch them across the carpark, straight into the side of a car then promply leave!!! It's ridiculous, people like this should face heavy fines for neglegance!

That's just plain stupid imo.

I don't get why people do **** like that. Same goes for keying, i can understand being ****** at some1, but thats not reason to key the godamn car!

It's not just cars.... Have you seen the way people throw shopping trollys around supermarket car parks? I've seen people literally launch them across the carpark, straight into the side of a car then promply leave!!! It's ridiculous, people like this should face heavy fines for neglegance!

Ever been to Sainsbury's car park on a Saturday night? In Bristol you can't park for all the abandoned trolleys in the car park. I say they should bring back £1 deposits! at least then people would put the trolleys back.

I got my front wing knocked in a car park a few months ago. Huge people carrier in the space next to me before I went in the shop, huge dent in my wing and no people carrier after I came out. When I used to live in Yorkshire I never even thought about such things. Since I've lived in Bristol, I won't park anywhere near any car that has baby seats in it. As for the "baby on board" signs, to me they are like "I'm a mental driver who's gonna cut you up!" signs.

Same goes for keying, i can understand being ****** at some1, but thats not reason to key the godamn car!

Hehe, that reminds me of a line from Pulp Fiction.

"You just don't f :censor: k with a mans automobile!"

Same goes for keying, i can understand being ****** at some1, but thats not reason to key the godamn car!

Hehe, that reminds me of a line from Pulp Fiction.

"You just don't f :censor: k with a mans automobile!"

I was gonna quote taht but couldnt remember the quote exactly, nor the film i'd heard it in!

hahah :D

-Z

hey, sorry to hear bout your car but i think that most of us know how you feel. People get so mad about how nice our cars look and how theirs don't that they feel that they should make ours look worse. I had mine hit twice while i was at work one day. we got it all on tape but my boss said that it was just scratches and that she won't give me the tape to get it enlarged and turned into police. :ffs: I could have killed her. i told her that she would be paying for it and lost the job on the spot. should have taking her to court for it. I should have still had that $600.00 that i payed the that sides repaint.

So let me get this straight...

Ur boss (the bird) damanged ur car , then refused to hand over the evidence, and fired you for saying she had to pay for it? M8, go STRAIGHT to a small claims court. if not for the messing up of ur car, you can also claim for unfair dismissal. Then she will have to hand the tape over to the police anyway or risk gettin charged for witholding evidence.

I know it may sound harsh, but what that woman did was even harsher, wha a b***h!!!!

People like that really (bleep) me off bigtime :ffs:

I always park in the last space at the end of streets in town centre so noone can park in front AND I can leave a mega woman-in-4x4-proof space behind me. I avoid carparks bigtime but If im forced to use one..I take up two spaces.

And the point of woman/men in 4x4s...the place where I work has a class A view of one of the main streets in Glasgow and heres what TWO YEARS of observing whilst bored has uncovered :D :

When men shunt they tend to give up, and quickly speed off before they are caught, most women on the other hand seem to think the parked car owner has 'parked stupidly' and therefore gives her the 'right' to continiously shunt over and over again until her big fat ***** fits. Its this arrogance that really annoys me.

When men shunt they tend to give up

No messing about there, give it a go, if it fails move on, haha.

Also parking in the last possible space seems ot annoy every1 else i give a lift 2.

They all know that my car's gonna be the the one furthest away, but if they complain i tell em they can either walk home or call a taxi ;)

I got lazy once and parked rite outside of a club, when i came bak i had mayo on the side of my car... :ffs:

Needless to say i never did that again.

-Z

Yea pubs and bars are the worst once I seen a rank drunk bunch of birds (so common these days)spill out of a bar I parked outside of. Was talking to a few peeps on street and and turned to see two of the drunk !Removed! group were ,unfortunatley in this case, very impressed with my car and proceeded to attempt sitting on it for a pose. Had to shout "OOOOIIIII!!!!" to stop em. I swear I coulda slapped the slappers :ffs:

mingers r the worst m8, i dont mind fit birds asking for piccies w. the 2, but mingers...

hahahahaha :lol:

...well it's true... <_<

i guess it must just be my weakness then. can't say NO to a good looking lady :D

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links