Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Kits

vardymr2

I have just bought my mrs a 02 tsport and i was looking at the k&n kits, i notice that the typhoon kit has a hole for a air flow meter but then on eBay i have seen a normal k&n induction kit but i cant see where the air flow meter gones??

do these induction kits even fit? or do u have to get the typhoon kit??

All induction kits for the CTS have an air flow meter hole.

If the kit you've seen doesn't have one then it's not for a CTS!

:thumbsup:

The picture they used on eBay may not be for the CTS anyway, A lot of companies use a universal pic to advertise, aves the hassle of having to change different pictures all the time.

Have a look on the e of !Removed! for a PowerTec SL1 - It's a Blitz / Stainless Steel copy. It's a good filter and cheaper than a K&N. All you are paying for with the K&N is the name and the hard pipe between the filter and the throttle body.

HTH

So why is the typhoon kit £100 more than the normal k&n induction kit? they are almost the same cone. i notice you do get the hard pipe with the typhoon but if you say the induction kit has a hole for the air flow meter it must come with a hard pipe aswell,

on my mr2 turbo i jst have a blitz induction kit and i dont think u can get much better than that :D

The typhoon sounds awsome, the pipe adds to the sound of the filter over the normal plastic pipe. It actually sounds like a motorbike over 6100rpm alot, like i said awsome, well worth the extra money! DO IT!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links