Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 P Per Mile

eeoo

hiya I got my 3 dr platinum at Jan, around 5k miles now, my wife got her 5 dr MMT platinum last week, I found my 3 dr is running 10 pence per mile, mostly city centre, how about yours ? is it normal.. I will keep an eye on my wife's MMT see any different, also 5 dr seat cushion seems more soft (more comfort) did anyone try both, or just my 3 dr is first lot shipment not the best anyway I love my aygo. :rolleyes:

My 5 door platinum has been getting 9.6p per mile so far. That's mostly short city journeys too.

Seems fairly typical.

• 2 months later...
My 5 door platinum has been getting 9.6p per mile so far. That's mostly short city journeys too.

Seems fairly typical.

Thats why I've bought one, I'm currently getting around 38p per mile \(only fuel) in my discovery :eek: :eek:

(somewhere around £1.10 / mile if you factor in roadtax/insurance and depreciation :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh well...only 2 more weeks of the gas guzzeling til mygo gets here! :)

Not a science as the price of petrol changes all the time but last weeks tank for me worked out at 7.8p a mile (109.9p per lt), when I got the car it was 9.5p a mile but petrol was 117.9p per lt.

Not a science as the price of petrol changes all the time but last weeks tank for me worked out at 7.8p a mile (109.9p per lt), when I got the car it was 9.5p a mile but petrol was 117.9p per lt.

That's about what I'm getting during the first 900 miles with the Aygo, I'm putting less fuel in and going more places than I did with my Focus :)

My "Agro" was averaging 54 miles per gallon (1460 mile on clock) before it went back to Toyota, Await its return to see how it goes.

Much better than the Galant - 30mpg on a good day :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

looking forward to joining the thirsty and aygo club.

IS200 Compressor 20mpg trashing it, 26mpg driving like a granny, you choose ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

;)

Mine in Lisbon only 0,08€ per mile (yes mile). :D

hi all i am getting new aygo mmt nex week price 89 per ltr can not wait to see how it works out sounds like good car hope so had citron c3 sensodrive before nothing but trouble with gearbox jumping out of gear

• 1 year later...

i used to havse a toyota avensis i used to get 280 miles off 40 quids worth of fuel now ive a aygo black i get over 400 miles off 40 quids worth of fuel its not as good a car as the avensis but its cheaper to run by far.