Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

97 Paseo Exhaust

tony4

Yes James, alot of thanks to you as a leader Paseo in UK. certainly gave me alot of guide.

I am switching to a MR2 turbo, its on the way from japan. the pics is on the link posted by bmx (thanks bmx).

I found the new stock muffler on the website selling for around £45.

http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk

I wouldnt call myself a leader mate, a few people were in PIMP b4 me but i was a postwhore & the guys there seemed to like me....

& then you have Oli & his mental 2nd gen... :drool:

but anyways, nice 2 youve picked up there for a VERY good price. might get an upgrade myself in a couple of years when im done with my cynos.

hope you'll carry on posting here once you get the 2.... the MR2 section will beable to help with pretty much anything. :thumbsup:

J

mental

mental? Wow, you british folk use words really wierd. I need to learn to speak english one day (odd as that sounds written in english...), just for the fun of it

mental

mental? Wow, you british folk use words really wierd. I need to learn to speak english one day (odd as that sounds written in english...), just for the fun of it

:D

Mental as in wicked/wild etc. :thumbsup:

naw, I got it, it's just seems wierd because I've never heared that. probably wouldn't use wicked or wild either, something like hella tight, sexy, damn, sweet as hell, nice, something like that...

naw, I got it, it's just seems wierd because I've never heared that. probably wouldn't use wicked or wild either, something like hella tight, sexy, damn, sweet as hell, nice, something like that...

:yes: :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links