Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Technical Online Uk (totts)

rolfharris

Hello

I'm looking to see if it would be possible to get TOTTS online in the UK if you are not a franchised dealer? Can you get the online service if you are an independent garage? If so how do you subscribe to the service? Any links to web site?

Thanks

Rolfy

No you cant

TOTTS is a Toyota intranet sefvice only to Toyota dealers, you can "Buy" technical information online, there is also quite a bit of stuff available free of charge

CLICKY HERE for Tech Docs

Kingo :thumbsup:

No you cant

TOTTS is a Toyota intranet sefvice only to Toyota dealers, you can "Buy" technical information online, there is also quite a bit of stuff available free of charge

THANKS!! just what I was looking for..

No you cant

Hi parts king

Can I use the www.toyota-tech.eu web site and integrate it with the new techstream Toyota scan tool? see here same as TIS techstream in the USA?

cheers

Rolfy

Hi Rolfy

No not as far as I am aware Rolfy, that appears to link to Toyota USA that have a different product lineup to the UK. I dont think any third party software will link to Toyota directly

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links