Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Rims For The Auris

Speed_Chaser

I am searching new rims for my Auris, and what I like best for now are TSW Snettertons

snetterton_silver_beauty_pop_white.jpg

I am thinking should I take 17'' or 18'' and what size and profile of the tyres should I choose to get a comfortable but also sporty and good-looking ride.

Ready to consider the lovering springs, especially with 18''. What do you guys think?

I will also have to sell my previous tires and rims, which are normal 205/55/16'' and the rims are non-aluminium. (The cheapest version, with caps).

Does anyone know the exact size of those Toyotas original rims (offset, ET...)

Thanks for your help! :rolleyes:

Original, et 45.

I use 225/40-18 on 8X18 rim. et 40 on my 18`s.

Original, et 45.

I use 225/40-18 on 8X18 rim. et 40 on my 18`s.

Using Toyota's lowering springs?

Hello have put 18" alloys with 225/40/18 low profile tyres on my auris with toyota lowering springs, was going to put 225/35/18 low profile tyres on but the tyre fitter told me these tyres would make it a very uncomfortable ride. The wheels are 8Jx18 alloys. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hello have put 18" alloys with 225/40/18 low profile tyres on my auris with toyota lowering springs, was going to put 225/35/18 low profile tyres on but the tyre fitter told me these tyres would make it a very uncomfortable ride. The wheels are 8Jx18 alloys. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Have any pics? And is it comfortable enough with those 225/40 tyres?

This is a picture of my 18" alloys with 30mm TMS lowering springs on my auris. Since this picture was taken I have now got the full kit on! post-21993-1211035582_thumb.jpg

The 225/40/18 tyres are a very comfortable ride.

This is a picture of my 18" alloys with 30mm TMS lowering springs on my auris. Since this picture was taken I have now got the full kit on! post-21993-1211035582_thumb.jpg

The 225/40/18 tyres are a very comfortable ride.

They also look very nice... Thanks for the pic! :) What you mean with full kit? :huh:

Hello the full kit i have had put on my Auris is,

TMS front skirt,

TMS side skirts,

TMS rear spoiler,

TMS rear skirt,

TMS twin exhausts,

TMS alloy petals,

Also had the rear doors and back hatch tinted in limo black glass tint, changed the aerial for a small stubby aerial also got the parcel shelf under storage tray and the arm rest storage extension. :thumbsup:

post-21993-1211051578_thumb.jpg

post-21993-1211051578_thumb.jpg

Hello the full kit i have had put on my Auris is,

TMS front skirt, TMS side skirts,

TMS rear spoiler, TMS rear skirt,

TMS twin exhausts, TMS alloy petals,

Also had the rear doors and back hatch tinted in limo black glass tint, changed the aerial for a small stubby aerial also got the parcel shelf under storage tray and the arm rest storage extension. :thumbsup:

Ah, now I get it. First thought that you meant shock absorbers... :D BTW that second pic is quite small!