Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Mods

ifillyouin

does anyone know where i can get decent modification parts for my carina? its just that i need to replace the front bumper,plus the back bumper looks a bit scabby,so instead of going for factory spec im looking for something a bit more unique without breaking the bank...if anyone knows let me know please. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know where i can get decent modification parts for my carina? its just that i need to replace the front bumper,plus the back bumper looks a bit scabby,so instead of going for factory spec im looking for something a bit more unique without breaking the bank...if anyone knows let me know please. :thumbsup:

Hi! I've actually looked into that myself, and saw some on www.scs.dk - i know it's a danish website, but they do deleiver to the UK - but i can't find price for them, you have to write to them yourself: mail@scanstyling.dk

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I've actually looked into that myself, and saw some on www.scs.dk - i know it's a danish website, but they do deleiver to the UK - but i can't find price for them, you have to write to them yourself: mail@scanstyling.dk

Jan

thanks mate,ill have a look ;)

yeah the carina body mods arent the easiest thing to find, i got a german kit on mine, but only cos i got lucky and the guy was selling it half price on eBay

ive got a few modified parts on eBay but not bodykits modified lights and nice blue side repeaters make your carina really stand out check out here morette headlights

back lights

blue side indicators

grill

front turn signals

fogs

theres a few more bit n bobs to come aswell check out the other items 2 the morette lights are really amazing will also be a nice set of 16 inch rims going up soon

still got the gt currently breaking it but still got all the main bits on car apart from the lights n grill still starts and drives ahh i see you just bought the grill m8 hehe nice 1

heres a couple of pics of it a few months back after a polish its a bit faded now the paint but comes up good with a buffpost-3799-1214564439_thumb.jpgpost-3799-1214564521_thumb.jpgpost-3799-1214564549_thumb.jpgpost-3799-1214564565_thumb.jpgpost-3799-1214564459_thumb.jpg