Sign in to follow this  
booboobob

Hiace Alloys

can anyone help me with a little problem, i would like to get a set of alloys for my toyota hiace power van.... not the newest of vans so am not looking to buy new set and pay big money... I have seen some on ebay for toyota hilux and as they are also six stud i have been told they will fit. Dose anyone know if this is the case? or what other alloys off a more populare modle might do the job?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

can anyone help me with a little problem, i would like to get a set of alloys for my toyota hiace power van.... not the newest of vans so am not looking to buy new set and pay big money... I have seen some on ebay for toyota hilux and as they are also six stud i have been told they will fit. Dose anyone know if this is the case? or what other alloys off a more populare modle might do the job?

I also am looking for exactly the same for a 2003 hiace power van, anybody know what will fit ?

I also am looking for exactly the same for a 2003 hiace power van, anybody know what will fit ?

You will need to check widths and offsets. I think the 6 stud PCD is 139.7mm but getting widths and offsets from your current wheels will provide a comparison to tell you what will fit.

I'm sure this is the same as the granvia, i have a set for sale! :D

hi do you still have a set for sale if so 07963559011 thanx

I'm sure this is the same as the granvia, i have a set for sale! :D

Sorry, haven't been on this for months, but would be interested if you still have for sale, though I expect they've gone now! My current wheels are 6 stud 15".