Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Modified On Dvd

NEED4SPEED

I don't know if the word has got around but the latest FASTCAR mag is giving away a FREE copy of a DVD with loads and loads of car racing, drag strips and one feature on a modified MR2 Turbo showing how they put the kit on, setting up on a rolling road etc..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I saw it last night and first thought I bet this DVD is going to be a bit cheap and tacky, but it was pretty good considering its on a budget in New Zealand, probably a bit cheesy hear and there but watchable all the same. :yes:

Yea those DVD's are great! I got the first one on some other mag and bought the rest of the series from their website :D

yep - i got a copy of that

fell in love with the GT40 in the opening scean then the 800+hp skyline when it was on the drag strip.

J

Yeah High Octane....I have one on video, 2 and 3 on dvd and 4 will be under the tree today for tommorow :)

There quite good......Ketzel is a funny guy, came into work not so long ago, had quite a good chat both being MR2 people.

Cheers

KiwiMR2