Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wire Feeding

briankeynshamradio

:crybaby: I need to insert a wire thru' the engine bulkhead of my 6 month old Avensis hatchback. So far have have not been able to trace the wire coming inside the car!

I am using the right side of the engine compartment rubber gommett,( it's huge and very thick!)

Any suggestions please (not rude ones!)

Brian.

if its anything similar to the yaris which has a large gromit with an impossible amounbt of wires going thru it then if its the same it should have two 'nipples' (sorry had to add the rudeness there :lol: ) either side of the main wire thruput?

i beleive they are there to pull on to pull out the gromit but ive just chopped the top off an then fed the auxillary wires through the resultant hole?

:thumbsup:

Many thanks Jaxx, will try this after the Christmas festives and when the turkey and pud' will allow me to lean over the engine bay again!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links