Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oz Sportivo Stolen

Bu][et

Hi All, just wondering if you see a white Corolla Sportivo around the streets of Sydney with the Plates AOZ-22G could you please email me @ aduma@optushome.com.au or ICQ on 7214597

Thanks guys.

Merry Christmas to all. Excepts those :censor: who have my car, I hope they smash into a tree and burn to death.

Edited by yaristpot

Sorry to hear what happened to you esp. its Christmas.

Damn, how the :censor: they stole it man?

How can they do that man? dosen't the Stivo has immobilizer?

Just hope those *****s would total lost the car so u can have a brand new Stivo m8.

so cheer up abit man.

Edited by yaristpot

Hi Bu][et

Sorry to hear about your car mate. Hope that you get your car back in one piece and not to much damage has been done mate.

jerry!!

there are ways around the immobilisor.

i kno that in a lancer u swap it with some other computer , both of which r under ur dash and then itll start. :cacker:

also most factory immobilisors have a time limit.. so if the chip in ur keys stops working the immobilisor wont let nething start the car for 40min(for example) then ull b able to hot wire the car and itll go. :ph34r:

i kno thats the case for holdens, not from experiance tho :lol:

Thanks guys for all the support. Yeah from discussions with my friends all they need to know is how to bypass on one corolla for that immobiliser, once they know it is bye bye. I basically have to wait 21 days then I get my moola. I look on the bright side - I wasn't really happy with white, now I can get another colour :).

Thanks guys merry christmas.

Then just hope the 21 days goes faster for u, and hope no one finds it b4 30 days.

Good luck m8, hope u can get another brand new stivo with another color.

Wish everyone have Joyful Christmax & all the best for the coming year. :group-cuddles:

• 2 weeks later...

but HOW tha HELL were they able to bypass the inmobilizer if they didn't have the info on the microchip of your keys???

please, come on, you can't just steal a car with a sophisticated inmobilizer by just bypassing it, That is stuppid!!! seriously!!!

It just couldn't being stolen by simply bypassing it, any 14 year old kid with basic knowledge of electronics can make a bypass ....

remmember our sophisticated inmobilizer needs the password from the microchip in our keys in order to start the engine!!!...

It is kind of simple - they just put it on the tow track and tow it away (same as police would when they impound ur car) to the garage where they split the whole car away into the parts and sell them... nothing can save you from that except for some gps tracking device..

Tow truck is the easiest way to take a car these days... Reverse up.. Pick up the back and their off... Most towies can hitch a car in 30 seconds.. Why stuff around tryin to bypass an immobiliser.. :o If its in gear or the handbrakes on they just Smash the glass and fix that lil problem... You cant stop crooks only slow them down.. Remote immobilising systems are the only saving grace... Quicktrack and the like.. But they are damn expensive to maintain..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links