Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1994 Corolla

m4hfu3

If you Click on my Name i think it goes to my gallery i dont know how 2 put picz up but i ope u can see my corolla and would be nyc 2 hear wat you thnk...

Looks gd only few things not keen on it but each to their own i guess i always liked the sedan as well shame the sedan is underrated here in uk i remember seeing lots corolla sedans in hong kong & lot modified too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

yeh thats true there not many here or actually modified... thanks for the comments i have sideskirts coming and im thinking of doing a engine conversion and putting in a corolla gti engine in... should make it much more quicker...

yeh thats true there not many here or actually modified... thanks for the comments i have sideskirts coming and im thinking of doing a engine conversion and putting in a corolla gti engine in... should make it much more quicker...

Hi there mate nice car

How long have u owned this?

because im sure it was up for sale a little time ago?????

Ive owned it for a while... i put it up for sale just to see how much i could get... didnt do that bad lol :P i cant sell it until im 21 then i can get a celica as my insurance premiums will be much cheaper :D

Not true :P

My insurance didn't drop much at all, I believe the age is now 25 when they consider you to be more mature. Luckily for me I have a 24yr Old Female as main driver and me as named. :lol:

Damn :wacko: i was so excited aswell lol :D oh well i have to get it under my dads name and be a named driver... anyone going to japshow because im planning to take the corolla there???

im thinkin of sticking in a corolla gti engine lump in this... would that be recommendable... ive got a 1.6 Gli engine which has been totally bored out by me lol

im thinkin of sticking in a corolla gti engine lump in this... would that be recommendable... ive got a 1.6 Gli engine which has been totally bored out by me lol

You can use tinypic to upload pics to this site. Very easy. The smaller the file size, the quicker it will upload.

the GTi lump will fit the engine bay and mate to your existing gearbox, i think it would be a good modifications :thumbsup:

i heard there's two types of gti engine's which one would be better, and also i thought i would have to change my gearbox but if i dont have to then thats great... it would make it quicker than it already is?? and would it fit onto the striaght through exahust???

and lol yeh ill try that but im useless at this uploading pictures b***o*ks mind my french... :rolleyes:

if your lucky the exhaust manifold (header) of the GTi might match to your downpie (bit under the sump) but to won't be able to use the existing manifold from your 4A-FE engine as the exhaust ports are different. both GTi engine are good but i think the small port is the preferred one as it doesn't have TVIS (toyota's clever way of getting round low down torque issues)

so i wont be able to use my 4-2-1 manifold??? and so i should look for a low milage small port GTI engine... do you know where i could find one for a reasonable price or should i just by the whole car???

thanks for your help 4afte your a top person

might be cheaper to buy a whole car, and low mileage? you'd be lucky :lol: you should be able to use the 2-1 section from your existing exhaust, but the 4-2 section (upper manifold) won't fit the 4A-GE (gti engine) i may be wrong and you might need a whole new downpipe section, it depends on your model. if you put up a pic of your engine bay i could give you a better answer. B)

errrrm i actually dont know how to put pictures up lol... ill try n put it in my gallery thing as i can do that :D... low milage as in reasonable for a car of that age and one which has not been knackered i fink is more acurate lol