Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stupid Moo Cows!

Jimlad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

• Red Yaris 54

AmI alowed to beat/kill any cow that strays onto my land???

A Toreador too ? :eek:

What a wide range of advice that TOC deals with :lol:

I would speak to the farmer again and ask he shares costs of putting up a new fence with barbed wire or threaten him saying you are going to seek legal advice.

......TOC BBQ at Jimlads? He'll supply burgers we bring the drinks :lol:

FREE STEAK!! i'll bring the pepper corn sauce!!

seriously, you should just drive up and land on his yard, go up to the farmer and say - oi, what is the craic with the cowz wrecking my fence and trampling all over my garden and causing damage everywhere. if the problem / fence is not fixed im going to sue yo a$$!

well maybe not the last bit.

let them know where they stand!

Lol...........................Scottish beef is alleged to be very tender...............much like Jimlad ;) :lol:

oi, what is the craic with the cowz wrecking my fence and trampling all over my garden and causing damage everywhere. if the problem / fence is not fixed im going to sue yo a$$!

What makes you think that the Farmers Donkey has any money in the first place ? :unsure:

If you don't go for the steak idea - kidnap the cow and keep it in your garage (if you have one) till the farmer pays up for your fence.

I don't know the going rate for cows but it's gotta be way more than a fence!

:lol:

oi, what is the craic with the cowz wrecking my fence and trampling all over my garden and causing damage everywhere. if the problem / fence is not fixed im going to sue yo a$$!

What makes you think that the Farmers Donkey has any money in the first place ? :unsure:

all farmers have money! and im pretty sure keeping cows aint cheap either, vaccinations and stuff like that!

all farmers have money! and im pretty sure keeping cows aint cheap either, vaccinations and stuff like that!

I didn't say the Farmer, I said the Farmers Donkey !

It's either bad grammar or the carrots in the grocers really have 50p too, so it's not unfeasible for an animal to have material wealth. The old Blackpool donkeys probably have a lovely nest egg from the royalties for appearing on all of the postcards !

The farmer's bringing me posts and barbed wire down tomorrow.

I think he's finally getting sick of my phone calls and threats.

Quick Jim................................................................... Get em up on E bay!! ;)

What about land mines ?

Your a bit late for those...............................the farmer is bringing Jim some posts and barbed wire to make a fence :rolleyes:

The stuff's sitting at the back of my garden.

Pitty I've been working non stop all weekend and now can't be bothered to go outside! lol

Or maybe he is a member & is dead scared :2guns::bash:

does this mean he's expecting you to actually put the fence up? just didnt see where it said he was going to erect a fence.... take the cow man.... steak is nicer than fences :thumbsup:

I cant believe I missed this thread, where have I been, oh thats right I been away.

Anyway,

Jim I am no expert but I would look at the title deeds of your house. Most of us out here in the country who's title deeds are from the old Scottish feudal system will have a burden on our property in that you must keep the property fenced off. You in Galla will probably have the English system ......he he

But I can see that you have it fixed now almost so all's well that ends well

His cows his responsibility, you crash your car in his fence he will want compo.

It's up to the farmer to ensure his animals don't cause damage, at least thats what

our housing association told us when moo moo's came a wandering in our garden,

three days later the farmer came and fixed the fencen and also put up an outer fence

with barbed wire.

personnally i'd build a bigger barbeque!

All I done was loop some barbed wire from one side to the other.

There's still no fence there, just barbed wire.

Needless to say, no cows have been in my garden again! :)

All I done was loop some barbed wire from one side to the other.

There's still no fence there, just barbed wire.

Needless to say, no cows have been in my garden again! :)

Are you going to tie strips of plastic bag on to the barbed wire just as an indication to the cows that its there? Yup I am being quite serious :)

strips of plastic bag on to the barbed wire just as an indication to the cows that its there? Yup I am being quite serious :)

wouldn't it be more of a deterrant if he stuck bits of beef on the barbed wire? :lol:

Hungry now for a shish kabob :P

somther the barb wire with hoprseraddish sauch.

that way, when they get stuck and you get hungry, you wont have to marinade them before cooking.

xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links