Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering The Auris

andytran

Hi all,

on searching through the forum, I can see various postings on lowering. However, there seems little information on cost!

Im putting 17s on my 2.0 D4D tomorrow and the next step will be to lower the car a little bit.

What is the cost of springs? I can probably get themfitted at my sons work for minimal cost, so Im just looking for a price of springs supplied.

Also, does the diesel have different springs to the petrol? On other cars Ive had, the diesel has had stiffer springs.

Many thanks for any help,

Regards

Andy ;)

For Diesel there's another item concerning the Lowering springs.

H&R Sport Springs

29084-1 Toyota Auris Typ E15J(a) color black, lowering [mm] 35, year: ab: 02.2007

29084-2 Toyota Auris Typ E15UT(a) only 2, 2l diesel color black, lowering [mm] 35, year: ab: 02.2007

Search on eBay - should be there the needed items..

A bit of off topic, I do apologize for that brother however may I ask why, 17" and not 18"?

A bit of off topic, I do apologize for that brother however may I ask why, 17" and not 18"?

Simple - price!!

Got 4 brand new Toyota alloys for £150 - couldnt say no at that price!!

Andy

Hi all,

on searching through the forum, I can see various postings on lowering. However, there seems little information on cost!

Im putting 17s on my 2.0 D4D tomorrow and the next step will be to lower the car a little bit.

What is the cost of springs? I can probably get themfitted at my sons work for minimal cost, so Im just looking for a price of springs supplied.

Also, does the diesel have different springs to the petrol? On other cars Ive had, the diesel has had stiffer springs.

Regards

Andy ;)

Hello what lowering springs do you want to fit Toyota TMS springs or other make of lowering springs. Got the TMS 30mm lowering springs fitted to my Auris 2.0 D4D by the dealer when i bought the car think it was about £350. Yes the lowering springs for the diesel are different from the petrol lowering springs, if you dont want TMS springs then do a search on google and you will be able to find car part shops that sell different makes of lowering springs. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers Malco,

Any brand will do me, but I have to admit, Im struggling to find anything on google and its even more difficult to find something specifically for the diesel!

Andy

Hi all,

Regards

Andy ;)

Hello what lowering springs do you want to fit Toyota TMS springs or other make of lowering springs. Got the TMS 30mm lowering springs fitted to my Auris 2.0 D4D by the dealer when i bought the car think it was about £350. Yes the lowering springs for the diesel are different from the petrol lowering springs, if you dont want TMS springs then do a search on google and you will be able to find car part shops that sell different makes of lowering springs. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Lowering springs from TMS

2.2 diesel PZ439-E9720-00

2.0 diesel PZ439-E9722-00

1.4 diesel & 1.6 petrol PZ439-E9723-00

1.4 petrol PZ439-E9721-00

should be around £150 for the springs

A set of TMG Toyota lowering springs for your 2.0 D are £162.15 DELIVERED to any UK address. PM me if you want to order a set

Cheers

Kingo :thumbsup:

A set of TMG Toyota lowering springs for your 2.0 D are £162.15 DELIVERED to any UK address. PM me if you want to order a set

Cheers

Cheers PK - Ive put the 17s on today, and it looks pretty good. I will live with the look for a few weeks and decide on whether to lower then!

Cheers

Andy

Cheers

Cheers PK - Ive put the 17s on today, and it looks pretty good. I will live with the look for a few weeks and decide on whether to lower then!

Cheers

Andy

Are you still thinking? GET LOW! )))))))))

The TMG springs are unavailable at this moment in time, not sure what the problem is but you cant place an order just yet Grrrrrr

just lowered my car yesterday with the H + R springs... looks and feels awesome...

Very inexpensive

The springs cost 175 euros delivered and 40 more euros for fitting...

just lowered my car yesterday with the H + R springs... looks and feels awesome...

Very inexpensive

The springs cost 175 euros delivered and 40 more euros for fitting...

Where's the photo!?

Will low my Auris very very soon! :)

:yahoo:

Finally!!!!

4 month of waiting the package!

Espilir -35-40mm(F and R the same parametrs)

Got installed them today.

Sorry for dirty car.. (all day is rainy :( )

b6ob5l.jpg

23tpi1i.jpg

Finally!!!!

b6ob5l.jpg

23tpi1i.jpg

Really nice!

Now all you need is to install xenon (in the foglights too) ;)

Really nice!

Now all you need is to install Xenon (in the foglights too) ;)

It's a friend's iPhone cam do something - it's a xenon in fog lights :))

How the glow in Real life (no photoshop, shoot it at Canon 400D)

2wd1v1j.jpg

PS sorry for off ^_^

Available again now. Some sort of technical glitch, if anybody wants a set, PM me

TMS -30mm and my Esplilr @ arenadrive Event in Moscow)

Presented TACLUB.RU (Toyota Auris Club)

m92eki.jpg

Finally!!!!

b6ob5l.jpg

23tpi1i.jpg

I've seen the previous pictures of your car with the stock springs and was looking forward to see this. After that Auris-Cross look, this is absolutely great brother. :thumbsup:

I wasn't so fond of your wheels at first but now they look totally badass. Enjoy your ride! :drool:

I've seen the previous pictures of your car with the stock springs and was looking forward to see this. After that Auris-Cross look, this is absolutely great brother. :thumbsup:

I wasn't so fond of your wheels at first but now they look totally badass. Enjoy your ride! :drool:

Thanks, Mate! :)

There's now Tanabe DF210 available in Japan (F-45 and R-55) springs :crybaby: if i order now i'd prefer them

There's now Tanabe DF210 available in Japan (F-45 and R-55) springs :crybaby: if i order now i'd prefer them

Where? Link?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links