Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Mini Meet Of Some Sort?

Paul Gi

Anyone up for one of these? Meet up at a pre-determined location convenient and easy enough to get to for everyone, do some stuff (like Driving Range, Go Karts, Mountaineering etc etc - well maybe not Mountaineering but you get the picture), get something to eat, go to a Photoshoot location then everyone buggars off home at a time they feel like going home at.

I used to organize meets like this for the Almera Owners Club when i was a member there so i could happily volunteer myself as organizer of these mini meets or someone can do it if they know the area better?

I can see the point of these when everyone is driving the same model of car or the car is fun to drive in convoy e.g. MR2 but it if you have everything from 4x4 to Aygo then you are asking a pretty mixed bunch to have a common set of interests.

Having said that I would probably come along to a get together to share ownership experiences and a pub lunch in a photoshoot location. :)

I can see the point of these when everyone is driving the same model of car or the car is fun to drive in convoy e.g. MR2 but it if you have everything from 4x4 to Aygo then you are asking a pretty mixed bunch to have a common set of interests.

Having said that I would probably come along to a get together to share ownership experiences and a pub lunch in a photoshoot location. :)

I thought that was the idea of TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB..................................To meet and share interests with all different models of Toyotas and their owners.................................................or have I got it wrong? ;)

I thought that was the idea of TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB..................................To meet and share interests with all different models of Toyotas and their owners.................................................or have I got it wrong? ;)

I 2nd that Amen ;)

jerry!!

I thought that was the idea of TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB..................................To meet and share interests with all different models of Toyotas and their owners.................................................or have I got it wrong?
I apologise if I have caused offence, none was intended.

I thought that was the idea of TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB..................................To meet and share interests with all different models of Toyotas and their owners.................................................or have I got it wrong?
I apologise if I have caused offence, none was intended.

No offence taken :) .......................many of our meets have various models of Toyota (and sometimes non Toyota) present.

The meets are about meeting the people as much as the cars :thumbsup:

Just back from Crail today - as I was packing up a white MR2 arrived. However with 2 youngsters in tow and 2 really oldies as well in the minibus, I was keen to get back on the road towing the RAV.

One of the officials there was speechless when I did the 1st 1/4 mile !! I think he was expecting a staid take off. 1st 60' in 2 seconds dead. Bit disappointing at the 15sec results as I was hoping for better....but then we're still playing around with the exhaust and engine.

It would be nice to meet up with others from say the GT4 and MR2 sections to swap experience re the cars.

I know this may be a bit late but if there is going to be a time and date made on this I would be interested in coming. (Providing I had the Celica by then - in failign that im sure the rover could struggle along)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links