Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Move On...

TheNissanMan

Well guys, after 1 year 2 months, and a large number of posts I've just dropped Steve a PM to step down as a TOC Super Moderator. I'm spending next to no time on the boards and with work commitments and new girlfriend I have next to no time to log on and don't feel right holding a super mod place for a club I hardly ever use anymore.

I'm also in the process of another online project which will be launched in the new year once I've got all the leg work and organisation sorted out which a few of you know about and am sure more will hear once it's up and running but we'll leave that one be for the time being....

Good Luck with the club and hope to pop on ocasionally and try and get to some of the meets....

Ryan

:crybaby:

Say it isnt so!

Not gonna be the same without you dude :)

Good luck with everything your doing :thumbsup:

Yeah, I understant the point of your life U R now. God bless U in your new projects and bring U happyness to you and your family these new year.

But, dont get lost!!! :o

Cheers

Coyote From BA

Argentina

all the best mate.

let us know how things go with the online stuff if its a new club im sure youll get a few members saying hello from here.

J

thx peeps, it'll be online so am sure a few peeps might visit, I won't say anything yet as still a load of work to do first but hoping to be big.

thx peeps, it'll be online so am sure a few peeps might visit, I won't say anything yet as still a load of work to do first but hoping to be big.

Do we get a clue???

S'pose a new year a new start makes sense :thumbsup:

Good look whatever you get up to, and a belting xmas and new year to you.

No real clues, it's somerthing Japanese (surprise, surprise), something non-toyotqa specific, and something that could be a giggle if I get it right. Will let you know....

As for now its christmas another beer has just popped open so am off to enjoy more booze....

all the best mate.keep in touch i think you have my email and phone#.make sure you pop in to the forums from time to time you'll be missed.

best wishes

lee

Well good luck to what ever you are doing mate. You will be missed :thumbsup: Perhaps we will see you at some of the meet's next year. All the best.

jerry!!

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this thread while I was away on holiday, found it buried on the 3rd page of topics :D

All the best with your plans, and a happy and prosperous 2004 to you