Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights Bulbs For Yaris

roywhlong

hi did any body know which bulb is the best for yaris?and i mean super white and bright that one.i really sick and tired :angry: with the factory lighting i cant really see on road at night with the factory bulbs.

many thanks :thumbsup:

IMHO best are PIAA Xtreme whites, closely followed by PIAA Super Whites depending if you like a bluish tint. Only thing is the price!

But you will certainly notice the difference! :thumbsup:

Failing that try Phillips Blue Visions or Osram Silver Stars they are much cheaper than PIAA bulbs but nbetter than stock bulbs.

ive got ring sportz blue 100w bulbs in mine there gret just need sum white LED sidelights now, the only down side is my bulbs arent roadlegal but bin ok so far

ive got ring sportz blue 100w bulbs in mine there gret just need sum white LED sidelights now, the only down side is my bulbs arent roadlegal but bin ok so far

snap but without the sidelights

i havent got the sidelights yet but the standard ones spoil the ice blue colour because they are yellowy but will get sum white ones soon i think blue ones would be OTT with the blue and i am sure to get stopped

thanks guys but i still dont get it because the bulb you said is blue so when they shining out is mean they are blue or white because my dad has a porsche boxster s the lights on the porsche just the business but i just wonder where can i get those bulb like the porsche but i mean very close with that i know the one on porsche has was very very expensive but is those bulds PIAA Xtreme whites,Phillips Blue Visions and Osram Silver Stars will be very close like that.because i dont want after i put them on but i really not happy with that at all.and did any one know which web site i can order from them.and if some one got a picture with the result to show those brand of bulbs comparison with the stuppid factory bulbs will be great

mant thanks!!!! :help:

the bulbs are blue but it gives out white light(a tiny amout of blue)

just like the silver indicator bulbs which gives out orange light

where can i get some silver indicator bulbs there was a site mentioned on here but ive lost the add.

does anyone know it?

thanks in advance

lee :thumbsup: