Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

30k Service

Northernlights

Hello

Just looking for some information on whats involved in the 30K service. I will be taking the car to Toyota in Hamilton if anyone has any idea of cost that would be nice also!

Cheers!

Jase

Hi Jase

30K is an intermediate service and should cost between £100 to £200 providing there is nothing needed.

The service list below is what they carry out, the only thing missing (because it won't fit) is "Final Items Check" which is Headlight alignment and road wheels & nuts. :thumbsup:

Les

30k.jpg

Hi Jase

30K is an intermediate service and should cost between £100 to £200 providing there is nothing needed.

The service list below is what they carry out, the only thing missing (because it won't fit) is "Final Items Check" which is Headlight alignment and road wheels & nuts. :thumbsup:

Les

30k.jpg

Thank-you for a speedy reply Les. I have since spoke to MR T and i have been quoted £163 so your guess was a good one!

I have read on here about the Maf sensor being something that should be checked and cleaned every so offen, would this be done during a service or should i be doing this myself?

No problem Jase

Regarding the MAF sensor, this does not come under any of the service schedules as far as I am aware, it is more likely a check item when a fault develops.

If you are happy with the performance of your car and it is running ok, I wouldn't bother with cleaning it although if you follow the instructions on the hints and tips page it is very easy ;). As I say in the post...."PLEASE remember it has a fragile filament and is expensive to replace"

Les :thumbsup:

Thanks again Les!

I got the impression from the thread on the MAF sensor that cleaning it was something that should be done from time to time.

I cant complain about how the car is running at the moment so i think i will take your advice and leave well alone :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links