Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My White/black Compressor

ponzer

Yeah they look awesome. Are those 18's or 19's?

Still the best looking rolla that i have seen so far, i think it's even better than my own rolla. ^_^

I would also like to know how much you have spent to your car? What do you do for living btw?

Thanks, they are 18" x 7.5 :)

I did a "circa" calculation and the mod are about 1.4m ISK (without the respray) that is 6.760GBP now with the Icelandic krona very weak, but when our currency was fine last year it was twice as more or around 13.000GBP, but the most expensive thing I have done with it and I did not include in the calculation was to import it to Iceland from Luxembourg that cost me at the time 1.2m ISK or 11.000GBP.

Circa total is= the cost of the car itself + 13.000gbp in mods (w/o the respray) + 11.000gbp in import cost and tax.

Emsii, I don´t know if you have heard/seen the word "Landsabanki" lately, the bank the owns Icesave that many in UK should know about, I was working there in the IT dep, but after the financial crisis here in Iceland I lost my job so now im unemployed like so many people here :(

man, i thought ireland was dear to import a car into, thats mad money, your car looks like s*x on 4 very sweet wheels lad, fair play, how does a lad who works in IT know so much about cars and spraying though? is it finished now ? you might get to do a few miles in it now :D , best of luck with it

Still the best looking rolla that i have seen so far, i think it's even better than my own rolla. ^_^

I would also like to know how much you have spent to your car? What do you do for living btw?

I did a "circa" calculation and the mod are about 1.4m ISK (without the respray) that is 6.760GBP now with the Icelandic krona very weak, but when our currency was fine last year it was twice as more or around 13.000GBP, but the most expensive thing I have done with it and I did not include in the calculation was to import it to Iceland from Luxembourg that cost me at the time 1.2m ISK or 11.000GBP.

Circa total is= the cost of the car itself + 13.000gbp in mods (w/o the respray) + 11.000gbp in import cost and tax.

Emsii, I don´t know if you have heard/seen the word "Landsabanki" lately, the bank the owns Icesave that many in UK should know about, I was working there in the IT dep, but after the financial crisis here in Iceland I lost my job so now im unemployed like so many people here :(

man, i thought ireland was dear to import a car into, thats mad money, your car looks like s*x on 4 very sweet wheels lad, fair play, how does a lad who works in IT know so much about cars and spraying though? is it finished now ? you might get to do a few miles in it now :D , best of luck with it

I did not respary it myself, it was done by a paintshop.. thanks :)

Well the car is now going to be garaged over ther winter and will be back on the roads next summer B)

I did not respary it myself, it was done by a paintshop.. thanks :)

Well the car is now going to be garaged over ther winter and will be back on the roads next summer B)

So wots planned for the winter on ur car?

• 3 months later...

A mini t-tsport in the same colour haha i like :D

Get some gold wheels and it will be big brother little brother :D

• Like 1

ha ha, thats a class looking yolk, my woman has a facelift vitz, class wee job, fair play lad, you going to put a compressor on to the yaris :D

• 10 months later...

Hi ALL !

This my white Corolla 1.8 VVTi, not VVTLI :(

I think it is very good in Europe no resale 1.8 litre VVTI. :)))

Soooo jealous!, real nice car you got there mate

wana trade it for my 1.4 rolla, your guna save loads on fuel n tax? :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links