Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Must Be The Christmas Spirit

Harold56

Just looking out the window whilst making a coffee, and was looking at my car, I just stood there thinking thats a damned nice motor.

Its had no mods other than 15" alloys but MR2's are just so damned sweet.

Just made me feel good.

Yeah I feel the same about mine, every time I catch sight of it in the car park at work. Think it looks best viewed from front corner ways. I sometimes think the back end needs something but don't know what.

At the end of a nite out when ya see her there all nice and shiny under the streetlamp. :yes:

I think my 2 looks awsome then. Best part of a nite out, (apart from the food after!!) :thumbsup:

-Z

When I just bought my mr2 it really hadnt sunk in. On the second day my brother took it out for a while. After a few hours sittin watchin crap on telly I turned to the window and seen this mint dropped white mr2 coming down the street and I thought 'Sh*t thats one eevil lookin mr2 ' and felt well jealous at the owner. Then it pulled into my drive. :lol::lol::lol:

That moment will never be repeated heh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links