Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Anyone On This Forum Own A Rav4 Ev?

LUIGI_

If there are any EV owners out there what sort of performance etc do you get from your EV? I'm tired of mechanical faults, oil leaks and all the rest of it plus there is a website /company out there that transforms petrol cars into electric, I'm really intrigued by this!!

Dearly beloved

If ye want tae swap yer 94 fur a real car, ah micht jist be interested.

The wan ah had in mind is a landrover 63 series; free tax; motd; an brand new tyres an wheels. Bring yer ain gas mask.

Dearly beloved

If ye want tae swap yer 94 fur a real car, ah micht jist be interested.

The wan ah had in mind is a landrover 63 series; free tax; motd; an brand new tyres an wheels. Bring yer ain gas mask.

At times I find it dificult understanding English , so this stuff????? worse yet is that I have been trying to decyfer this stuff for the whole week now!! lol

• 1 year later...

Hi

I have the one and only Toyota RAV4 EV Electric Vehicle in the UK (as confirmed by the DVLA data resource companies)

It is right Hand drive. We have only had it on the road a month but we have got 80miles on 'A' roads and had an indicated 15% remaining Battery power.

A friend in Sweden got 112miles from his last week driving carefully.

The car is superb, it is so smooth, goes well, but not quite as quick acceleration as a 2.0 ICE RAV4 Automatic.

It has A/C, heat pump heating, Heated front seats, electric heated Windscreen and ABS brakes, and seats 5 and has a big boot.

This is probably the most 'normal' electric car ever made, it is a RAV4 that happens to be electric powered.

regards

Rich

If there are any EV owners out there what sort of performance etc do you get from your EV? I'm tired of mechanical faults, oil leaks and all the rest of it plus there is a website /company out there that transforms petrol cars into electric, I'm really intrigued by this!!

Hi a few pictures of the RAV4 EV regards Rich

Would like to see some photo's of your EV when you get time :)

post-34053-1257187441_thumb.jpg

post-34053-1257187492_thumb.jpg

post-34053-1257187546_thumb.jpg

Hi a few pictures of the RAV4 EV regards Rich
Would like to see some photo's of your EV when you get time :)

Great looking vehicle :thumbsup: