Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arches

John R

Where can I get add on wide arches, that I can rivet on, then blend in for a phatter ride??

It would look like this:

002.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

If I can get them stick them on, blend them into the body and the sideskirts with fibreglass, it should look quite good, I think. :thumbsup:

Wow, you really r going all out on the body rn't you :)

Can't really help ya m8 but i'm just posting for the crack, hehe

IMO you'd need a BIG kit to match them, maybe the TRD Widebody would suit them as it'l have an immence prescence! B)

-Z

hi m8 go N buy redline mag this month,

there is a green mr2 wiv flared arches on the front cover, the best mr2 in the uk (my opinion)

if still havin probs giv craig a call at autovision (chap who owns the mr2) N he will be able to help you out!

Sorry bout that shoulda said a kit like the TRD, (so everything would look in proportions, i ya know what i mean).

As for the eating of the wheels, get some spacers, you'd have one wide ***** !Removed! of a ride then!

Prolly kill the handling like... but hey, who care if your not planning on racing ;)

-Z

Not sure where you can get that kit but it looks like a bit of a bodge as the rear spoiler is Autopista. For the 2 if you want a wide kit it has to be the TRD Widebody. I think the green 2 in the mag this m,onth is way OTT andf fugly, ok a lot of money has gone into it and if the owner likes it wish him sll the best but IMHO it is foul......

Yeah, I've seen it before, it is quite nasty... More money than sense..

I wasn't thinking about buying that kit above by the way. I want to get my own kit, then add some arches to it.