Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Full Cat Back System Where To Buy

bassill

hi there guys and gals i am afer getting a full system for me t sport i cant seem 2 find one anywhere, has any one got any advice???

dsc00177al8.jpg

The only way is to go custom. Ive booked my car in to Hayward and Scott for a custom exhaust, i recieved my TRD manifold today. Just need to wait till 30th June to hav it all fitted :D

ya will have too let me know how it goes m8!! should be all good ,what are you going for a loud or quite system?

i put a 5inch universal back box on mine and it sounds like a touring car :D just want to do a full system to get power benifits then i can get my apexi powerfc to match.

i dont want it stupidly loud, also dnt want it too quiet, i want a nice sound. i dont wanna wake up my neighbours everytime i finish work lol, i can just imagine their faces now :P

Its good your going custom as what your after youll be able to get, Normally at my local place you can tune the sound of the exhaust, which allows you to choose the tone and choose a box at the end to what sound you want. For a car like a t sport ull get a lovely raw from the engine regardless so thats not a worry i dont really like exhaust sounds and i regret doing mine as it gets on ur nerves, mine is not madly loud but it can be heard even tho the tone is quite nice.

My suggestion for a really good place to get your car in is powerflow. They have quite a few authorised places round the UK and for a good custom job they can help. I know the sound your after a sleeper of a car which is very quiet wen ur not flooring it but u get a gorgeous raw later but not a loud raw but a scream and a raw.

If you ever get a chance to have a run in a M3 e36.....they have a valve which after i think 3krpm the second valve opens and u get a scream. Thats a nice sound to get out as you have a high lifting engine and wen the valve opens at around 3 generally in a car...youll have another scream power later from your engine in lift....youll love it....and btw thats my idea im gna try do that on my tsport when i get one lol :D

By valve i mean the exhaust has a valve like a silencer which opens from increased air flow or something!

Custom is the only route available.

I contacted Mongoose a couple of months ago to ask if they would make anything for the CTS. They wouldent due to no demand :(

I suspect the fact that the centre section is integrated with the cat doesent help...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links