Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Abs Light In Carina E

Thoroughbreed

Hi, recently my ABS light is on when i'm above 100 km/h (60mph) - my brakes works fine, do any of you know what it might be? I don't wanna take it to the garage and pay loads of money if it is something i can fix myself :)

Regards Jan

It doesn't seem to be needing some, but i'll try to fill in a little more :)

Hey, i tried to look, but it is just above max - so it doesn't seem to be the braking fluid =/

• 6 months later...

Hi i had the issue but mine was on all the time and it turned out to be the abs sensor.

Hey, i tried to look, but it is just above max - so it doesn't seem to be the braking fluid =/

Hi i had the issue but mine was on all the time and it turned out to be the abs sensor.

Yesterday when i was doing some maintenance i found out it was the metal-ring where the ABS-sensor is using for control that was broke :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

For some time I've had an abs warning light up all the time. I checked the abs fault codes and got a 35. I was told this was a front left or rear right abs sensor fault. On checking further I ascertained that the problem was actually a front RIGHT wheel sensor which was open circuit. The normal static condition is approximately a 1500 Ohm loop. I changed this sensor today and the problem is cleared - the abs light is out and the abs system works fine under heavy braking. Hope this helps some of you guys out there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links