Top Posters In This Topic

• Jan van de Wouw

• crisskro

• Paul Gi

• Zaaro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My (and apparently other's as well) wishes would be:

one touch electric window, passenger electric window accessible from the driver's side, trip computer, cup holder inserts or flexible collars, proper coin tray, decent front and rear wipers, middle arm rest, interior light commanded by passenger's door(s).

Cheerio,

Ton

• 2 months later...

A caro net to fit the boot would be useful, my wife's last car, a Ka, had one, just the job for bottles of milk (bottles of wine really :cheers: )

A boot line would also be good to have for when the bottles break :disgust:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

cabin light door switch passenger.

sunglasses upper case -near cabin light-

ext. air temperature.

rear window wiper delay.

cabin light ON, when unlock from a distance.

B)

• 6 months later...

Engine performance enhancement, sport pedals, new TTE rear skirt (one that you do not have to change silencer). rear led lights, led fog lights, new shorter aerial, better quality glove box. armrest. option for 15' alloy wheels. xenon lights. tinted rear windows. all in reasonable prices.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Spoiler like c1/107 (comes off tailgate hinges),

2) One touch electric windows with passenger control on drivers side,

3) Height adjustable seats,

4) Trip Computer (mpg,temp,miles left ect),

5) Boot light,

6) 'Sport' seats(side cushions) -sliding out of standard ones,

7) Glovebox & Rev counter as standard,

8) Passenger door light,

9) Interior Light delay,

10) Light on when unlock,

11) Engine Upgrades,

12) Middle Arm rest

Thats about everything most other cars around this price can come with

• 4 weeks later...

Im sorry i dont speak toyotaish yet but im learning. It has been sugested before but a sport / performance model would sell like hot cakes. An aygo gti or r32 aygo. (or the toyota equivilant of the vw heros)

i understand that the aygo was designed to be cheep and simple and in a way that is its selling point. Perhaps instead of thinking up extras we would like perhaps we should be taking the opertunaty to talk to toyota about the existing problems we would like fixing?

But while we are all at it id like a 1.4 race model ;)

• 5 months later...

Hi

I have a Aygo blue rev counter that I ordered when I was going to buy an Aygo blue the other day, but then decided I wanted an IQ. Apparently Toyota will not take back accessories ( I tried to stop it before it even arrived at the dealer, but no returns) . So brand new, just in. Price for part was £190 (give or take a few pence).

Any offers? I really need to get the money back.

Thanks for looking

• 2 months later...

How about bigger seats, the ones in the 2012 aygo ice are a tad on the small side :disgust:

i think we need changable seat covers or seat covers that you can by that fit maybe.

also coin holder somewhere in the car.

Sport seats would be awesome as the car bounces round corners better that most cars and you get thrown about abit.

boot light would be good.

built in ipod player thingy would be nice.

do something with the dashboard coz when its sunny you cant see nothing through the windows as the sun reflects fromt he dashboard to the window.

a button to open the passenger side window from driver side.

coin holder somewhere in the car.

Sport seats

boot light

built in ipod player

button to open the passenger side window from driver side.

These are things that were intentionally left out of the Aygo (C1/107), to make it cheap and simple. They are just not necessary.

There's no way they'd be able to include this stuff, and still sell the car for such cheap prices. I mean, under £9k for a car with A/C and bluetooth is an amazing price.

Heated front screen! Its something Ford do more and more as standard (they call it 'quick clear')and I will really miss it in the winter, de-ices your window in seconds! and keeps it mist free!

My fiance has this in his ST and has been told its patented by Ford and currently cant be used in other car types. Althought Id love it because theres nothing worse in the winter than blasting cold air at the window and then scraping the windscreen (usually with no gloves on) in the snow!

• 6 months later...

This may be a bit irrelevant for this thread but I figured it would be a good place to find out about my question.

I'm looking to get the Towequipe Cycle Carrier (a google search of this will show it) but I need to know the specs so I know whether my bike will actually fit on it. Does anyone on here have one that they would be able to measure? It would be a massive help for me! :) I need to know the distance between the two mounting poles so I know if the bike from will fit on it.

Many thanks,

Lewis

• 5 months later...

Trip computer ..

A couple of weeks ago, I test drove a Citroen c1 with a trip computer that the owner had installed himself. It was simple. He installed it in the centre console and then just plugged it into the OBDII port under the steering wheel. The model he used was scangauge. But WIFI enabled ones are also available, that can open up in a smart phone or tablet.