Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls With Tattoos

Demonic Angel

What do you think of girls with tattoos?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Girls with tattoos are...

• Really sexy on show
    • Sexy, so long as the tattoo is hidden
    • Nice, but only on skinny girls
    • I like them, but not stupidly big tattoos/lots of tattoos
    • Depends what the tattoo is and where it is
    • Awful, girls shouldn't have tattoos!

For the guys and the girls.... what do we think of tattoos on women?

Do you think it makes a girl sexier or makes her look trampy or does it depend on the girl and her choice of tattoo/location of said tattoo.

Just looking to gather some opinion as I'm looking to get one done and my friends are very much mixed on the subject, some say it'll look amazing and others say I shouldn't do it and I'll regret it. More people seem to say "do it" than "don't do it" though! :lol:

I'm going ahead regardless of what people say as it's my decision to make and my body - but just interested in the TOC consensus.

Small chinese symbol on the base of my spine by the way. :thumbsup:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

• Bizarra

• mollycorolla

Big thumbs up from me. It's a great place too, it shows off a sexy part of a woman's body. I have a couple of tattoos and my Hubby thinks they're great. I also have one at the base of my spine (a geko crawling upwards, tail disappears downward ;) ) and I love it!

Due to the popularity of them they're so expensive now. Shame as I would have more done.

I voted depends what and where - although I'm not a fan of tats ( on girls or guys ).

Like you said, ultimately it's your choice though. Just make sure that the Tattoo artist isn't the same one who coloured Amy Winehouse in .

Check this first...! :lol:

Here’s my tip for today:

Get a temporary one done first in the place you want one in the design you want and see how you like it for a few weeks/months.

You may decide it’s like a blemish and ultimately decide not to have the real thing.

Personally I think you already have reservations otherwise you wouldn’t be looking for opinions on the internet. If everybody on here said no, would you still go ahead?

Personally I think you already have reservations otherwise you wouldn’t be looking for opinions on the internet. If everybody on here said no, would you still go ahead?

Yes. :lol:

As I said, my mind is made up - it doesn't matter to me what people think - it's my body and my choice. One of my best friends is telling me I'm making a grave mistake and although I respect his views on the matter, it won't stop me doing what I want to do.

I just wondered what peoples views were here - it's not a "Shall I or shan't I" thread.... to be honest anyone who needs to do that should probably not be making such decisions! :lol:

Plus TOC's dead, it needs lively debate! ;)

Plus TOC's dead, it needs lively debate! ;)

Can’t argue there...

:(

My only warning, is that if you get ONE, you WILL end up wanting more.

I have 2 and want more, but cost is the only thing holding me back as they'd be big ones.

As for them on girls, it like what people are saying. What and Where!

"As I said, my mind is made up - it doesn't matter to me what people think - it's my body and my choice. One of my best friends is telling me I'm making a grave mistake and although I respect his views on the matter, it won't stop me doing what I want to do."

Go for it Girl, but remember a Tat is not just for Christmas :lol:

It really depends, a little feminine 1 somewhere can look lovely or maybe a design on the lower back which seems to be popular but generally speaking I think tattoos are manly & that's not a good look for a girl. I think Cheryl Tweedy's tattoo around her upper thigh looks awful & ruins any pics of her where it's on show & I've seen loads of girls with huge tattoos & it just completely puts me off them. I've also seen loads of girls with little playboy bunnies & things like that though & they can look really nice.

The thing is, if you really want 1, give yourself a few days to change your mind & then if you know deep down it's what you really want go & get it done, it's your body so if you want a tattoo go & get 1

"Small chinese symbol on the base of my spine by the way. :thumbsup:"

As you said, it is your body & your decision. Go for it , Girl :clap:

As a matter of lewd interest (nothing new there :rolleyes: ) What will the small Chinese symbol symbolise? :eek: I.E. Translate please

Hi Em

I say go for it!! I have had one tattoo (when I was 16 :blush: my mum wasa bit mad) never regretted it but unfortunatly the washboard stomach I had then is now post children and never gets seen. I like tattoes that have meaning and I plan on get my sons initials and DOB somewhere discreet soon. I think woman can look bad with big or lots of tattoes tho.

And I really like them at the base of the spine but have heard it refered to as the tramp stamp. And the chinese symbol is nice too but if you get loads and loads of them you will start to look like a takeaway menu :lol:

Go for it!

SJx

Well this is the design I've chosen...

0348.jpg

It's basically the Chinese symbol for a female phoenix, which I loved as the phoenix for me symbolises strength against adversity, immortality & rising from the ashes... something I've done many times! :lol:

I don't want a big one (makes a change :lol: ), just about an inch squared really - the important thing is I can cover it with clothing - I didn't fancy having one on showing in wedding pictures etc.

I understand its for life, I had difficulty finding a design I could have on my body for the rest of my life, hence the long wait - I've been talking about one for about a year or so! But the phoenix just called out to me and yes, it does mean phoenix.... I've doubled checked it doesn't say "chicken chow mein" or anything like that! lol :lol:

Next step is going with my friend to Swindon next weekend to see him getting one of his topped up, so I can check out the procedure and all that... :thumbsup:

Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into it, which always a good thing! I once knew a bloke who had dashed lines around his neck and cut here written among them :eek: am sure he couldnt have been sober/mentally stable when he did that. :lol: and always good to check out where your going to get it done and get second opinion from someone has been there. Good luck :thumbsup:

SJx

p.s. it does hurt by the way :lol:

p.s. it does hurt by the way :lol:

It all depends how drunk you are :drool:

I don't want a big one (makes a change :lol: )

PML!! :laughing:

I wondered how long it would take for someone to get my little size related joke :lol:

Yes I know it'll hurt.... I'm numb to pain by now! lol It's probably the worst area to have one done (although foot is worse apparently!)

Hopefully by TOC Camp I'll have it - July is probably the month I'll get it done :thumbsup:

Thanks to Mike for the info via PM :thumbsup:

I dont have any tat's yet but my wife has two, (thats tAts , calm down at the back) I have a picture that I have created that I want as a tattoo, I have had the pic two years and still want it so will prob get it done soon , only thing I would say is be very sure you like the picture enough to have it on you forever

It definately depends where the tattoos are on a woman - i hate to see them on womens arms, shoulders, chest or neck area, it looks vulgar, but when they are in places that can be covered up then they are nice.

I have two - and they are addictive! But i dont want to look like winehouse so i know when to stop!

I have one near my hip and one on lower back, the first didnt really mean anything as its only a baby devil - was sort of an impulse tattoo really, but when i got the second one done i put more thought into it, and it actually makes the first one mean something because its the word 'angel' - so they represent the two sides of my personality - as cheesy as that is lol :D and obviously the angel one is bigger - because im a good girl :P

The second one i had done - the artist designed it for me because he didnt have a generic angel tattoo, he was a very good artist, so dont be afraid to ask them to custom design it because he said he prefers to do that for people.

It does hurt no matter what anybody tells you - its a sort of 'grit ya teeth' pain but i doubt you'd cry from the pain , the black hurts the most, and if your having all black it will hurt more than if you were having a bit of colour - but its totally worth it , you wont regret it.

And dont listen to the people who say 'what you gonna do when your 60 with a tattoo?' my response is always - what grandma walks around with her belly out? Nobody knows mine are there unless i tell them - so it will be no different in the future :rolleyes:

T x

My other half has 3. A band around her upper arm, a little birdie on her groin and a dream catcher on her lower back. I think they are quite tasteful and relatively discreet and look really nice. Go for it DA. :D

And dont listen to the people who say 'what you gonna do when your 60 with a tattoo?' my response is always - what grandma walks around with her belly out?

True, & there aren't many 60 year olds with nice bodies anyway, it's not as if it would ruin a lovely body

I love women with tatoo's :D Then again....i love women without tatoo's just as much :lol:

I'd love one.....but i'd just end up with something silly that i'd hate....like a small sonic the hedgehog or something daft like that :lol:

Sounds good though :thumbsup:

It definately depends where the tattoos are on a woman - i hate to see them on womens arms, shoulders, chest or neck area, it looks vulgar, but when they are in places that can be covered up then they are nice.

I have two - and they are addictive! But i dont want to look like winehouse so i know when to stop!

I have one near my hip and one on lower back, the first didnt really mean anything as its only a baby devil - was sort of an impulse tattoo really, but when i got the second one done i put more thought into it, and it actually makes the first one mean something because its the word 'angel' - so they represent the two sides of my personality - as cheesy as that is lol :D and obviously the angel one is bigger - because im a good girl :P

The second one i had done - the artist designed it for me because he didnt have a generic angel tattoo, he was a very good artist, so dont be afraid to ask them to custom design it because he said he prefers to do that for people.

It does hurt no matter what anybody tells you - its a sort of 'grit ya teeth' pain but i doubt you'd cry from the pain , the black hurts the most, and if your having all black it will hurt more than if you were having a bit of colour - but its totally worth it , you wont regret it.

And dont listen to the people who say 'what you gonna do when your 60 with a tattoo?' my response is always - what grandma walks around with her belly out? Nobody knows mine are there unless i tell them - so it will be no different in the future :rolleyes:

T x

Great advise.... thanks Teegs!

I looked at the Chinese symbol for angel (because like you, I too am a very good girl :lol: ) but it just didn't appeal as much as the phoenix.

When I go next weekend I'm going to check out the portfolio there - although I'm probably not going to Swindon to get it done I'm still interested in maybe customising the design slightly... maybe making the symbol blue instead of black (I didn't know black hurt the most!) :lol:

Still, it's not something I plan to rush into, but I am very excited about it all! :D

I love women with tatoo's :D Then again....i love women without tatoo's just as much :lol:

No surprise there then hun! :lol:

I'd love one.....but i'd just end up with something silly that i'd hate....like a small sonic the hedgehog or something daft like that :lol:

Sounds good though :thumbsup:

Thats the thing, been looking for ages and a mate has a few and he sent me some websites and that was where I found mine and it was literally love at first sight!

I think that's how it should be where tattoos are concerned! :D

I have one on my arm, I can't see why people think it 'manly', I know plenty of men without tattoos! I love it when there is a tattoo on show to look at and admire, after all it is a piece of art work!

Agree with Tegs about the age thing, I know girlfriends that have belly button piercings that hate tattoos, I don't think I'll be seeing their bellies in 30 years!!

I want one at the top of my neck that goes down my shoulder to join up with the other tattoo on my arm, can't see me showing that off when I'm 60 something, but while you got it - flaunt it ;) !

while you got it - flaunt it ;) !

Hell yeah Amy!

When I bend over, my jeans ride down - why not give them something to look at :lol:

I shant be such a shameless floozy when I'm 60 (hopefully!) ;)

But I've had my belly button pierced for almost 10 years and I've never once regretted that (even if I don't show it off so often these days)