Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Girls With Tattoos

Demonic Angel

What do you think of girls with tattoos?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Girls with tattoos are...

• Really sexy on show
    • Sexy, so long as the tattoo is hidden
    • Nice, but only on skinny girls
    • I like them, but not stupidly big tattoos/lots of tattoos
    • Depends what the tattoo is and where it is
    • Awful, girls shouldn't have tattoos!

But I've had my belly button pierced for almost 10 years and I've never once regretted that (even if I don't show it off so often these days)

I find that just as attractive Em. Judging from what my friends have said, tattoing isn't as painful as a piercing. I remember shaving my back to save the tattooist time (I'm not hairy, they always do this :P !). I managed to get a razor cut, and he had to tattoo over that :o !

The pain is fine (unless you cut yourself :rolleyes: ) Lower back has hardly any pain compared to the arm, even though it's more boney.

Go for it!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

• Bizarra

• mollycorolla

A movie by TVOR ???????

Is that the best title you could think of??

You should have called it ' Indian Ink ' :P

i think tats are cool as long as theyre in the right place... afew girls round here have got things on there arms n i just think its a manly place to have a tattoo!

ive got my name in arabic on my lower back, and im looking at getting one on my foot & on my hip too! :)

tattoo's dont hurt as much as piercings, but i enjoy piercings more :D

Never really been a fan of tattoos (men or women) not really an issue about what it will look like when you're 60 but because I always think they are a patch of dirt when I catch them out of the corner of my eye on someone, also some can look a little pikey depending on their location and design as it seems every other person on council estates all seem to have the same tattoos (I won't be specific in case I upset anyone on here).

If you're going for a chinese symbol make sure you know what it says (Unlike this bloke).

haha thats unfortunate! everyone always has a laugh and a joke about mine saying *chicken curry* or summat...

definatly says *amy* ... i had guys in egypt shouting my name because they could read it off my back :blush: didnt i feel stupid!

i think the tatt depends on the person and the location. i personally love tattoo's

i have 16 of them!

i think tats are cool as long as theyre in the right place... afew girls round here have got things on there arms n i just think its a manly place to have a tattoo!

i have 8 tattoo's on my left arm, and they are not 'manly' at all.

xx

also...

the thing that was said about black ink hurting more...

its a myth.

The reason why people think black ink hurts more is because black is usually the 'outline' colour. so when people are being tattoo'ed, the outline gets done first, therefore, it seems to hurt more than the other colours because by the time the artist has got round to doing the 'colouring in' you are more relaxed and use to the feeling of being tattoo'ed.

no colour hurts more than any other.

xxxx

humm.. i think its a personal choice thing... i just dint think they look right... i mean look at the state of Amy Winehouse!

humm.. i think its a personal choice thing... i just dint think they look right... i mean look at the state of Amy Winehouse!

Do you mind? It's far too early to be putting that image in peoples heads :sick:

Visibly tattooed women scream "Council estate" to me.

Amy winehouse is a perfect example of what i meant by 'it depends on the person and the location'

she looks like she wants to be a sailor

some women have tattoo's on their arms that look fantastic and some men have 'manly' tattoo's on their arms that look terrible.

And Karma supra... im far from 'Council estate' hun

xx

Hmmmm.......Amy Winehouse.............Is it just me? :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

And I like her tatts too :lol:

Do you mind? It's far too early to be putting that image in peoples heads :sick:

lmfao... sorry, but you get my point?!

Amy winehouse is a perfect example of what i meant by 'it depends on the person and the location'

she looks like she wants to be a sailor

i totally agree with you, i just dont think tattoo's on girls arms is a nice place to have one in my opinion... thats all!

lol i know, it didnt give me the hump! lol

everyone has their own opinions

for instance, i dont like girls with tattoo's on their ankles (my little sis has one)

and i dont think women drinking from pint glasses is at all attractive. lol

xx

I've got a great picture of a woman's tattoo on my computer at home but it's about as not safe for work as it gets

I've got a great picture of a woman's tattoo on my computer at home but it's about as not safe for work as it gets

is it the 'homer simpson' one??

xx

is it the 'homer simpson' one??

xx

Nope, I've seen that but it's not that or the similar monkey 1 either. This is a tattoo on her stomach

is it the one with the bent over woman and her belly button is her bum hole?? lol

thats a funny one

xx

Nope, it's a woman doing something with a man & has a tattoo which looks like there's a tear in the flesh of her stomach & something is coming through that tear, if you get me. I'll upload it & PM you the link later if remember & have time, if not you'll have to remind me & I'll send it in a week when I get back from my holiday

LOL!! that sounds really funny!!

you deffo gotta send me the link

xx

also...

the thing that was said about black ink hurting more...

its a myth.

The reason why people think black ink hurts more is because black is usually the 'outline' colour. so when people are being tattoo'ed, the outline gets done first, therefore, it seems to hurt more than the other colours because by the time the artist has got round to doing the 'colouring in' you are more relaxed and use to the feeling of being tattoo'ed.

no colour hurts more than any other.

xxxx

Sorry but the black defo hurts the most it did with both of mine- the outline on both of mine was black and it defo hurt the most! The blue colour felt just like somebody was scratching my skin, i know what you mean about getting used to the pain - but obviously the black does hurt the most because it gets done first lol (if that makes any sense) also my friend who had an all-black tattoo was in agony - maybe she just had a lower threshold for pain i dunno. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links