Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls With Tattoos

Demonic Angel

What do you think of girls with tattoos?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Girls with tattoos are...

• Really sexy on show
    • Sexy, so long as the tattoo is hidden
    • Nice, but only on skinny girls
    • I like them, but not stupidly big tattoos/lots of tattoos
    • Depends what the tattoo is and where it is
    • Awful, girls shouldn't have tattoos!

also...

the thing that was said about black ink hurting more...

its a myth.

The reason why people think black ink hurts more is because black is usually the 'outline' colour. so when people are being tattoo'ed, the outline gets done first, therefore, it seems to hurt more than the other colours because by the time the artist has got round to doing the 'colouring in' you are more relaxed and use to the feeling of being tattoo'ed.

no colour hurts more than any other.

xxxx

Sorry but the black defo hurts the most it did with both of mine- the outline on both of mine was black and it defo hurt the most! The blue colour felt just like somebody was scratching my skin, i know what you mean about getting used to the pain - but obviously the black does hurt the most because it gets done first lol (if that makes any sense) also my friend who had an all-black tattoo was in agony - maybe she just had a lower threshold for pain i dunno. :unsure:

The 'outline' needle is soometimes a slightly diffrent needle from the 'colouring in' one so maybe thats why you found it hurt more.

i dunno? im no expert, i just have lots of ink! lol

xxxx

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

• Bizarra

• mollycorolla

Nope, it's a woman doing something with a man & has a tattoo which looks like there's a tear in the flesh of her stomach & something is coming through that tear, if you get me. I'll upload it & PM you the link later if remember & have time, if not you'll have to remind me & I'll send it in a week when I get back from my holiday

I remember that one lol Class :lol:

My Mrs wants to get "Karma" tatoo'd on her in japanese....

I have told her absolutely not!!!

Well I'm going to speak to my best friend tomorrow and hopefully provisionally book it in for the 12th July (if I can get in then) as that'll be after my race but before TOC Camp so ideal really bearing in mind I wont be able to exercise/swim for 2 weeks.

Hopefully 2 weeks later at TOC Camp it wont be so sore and I can show it off! :D

LOL!! that sounds really funny!!

you deffo gotta send me the link

xx

Found it, I'll PM it now

Hmmmm.......Amy Winehouse.............Is it just me? :D:

You sick puppy!!!!!

That said... there is something about Kat Von D ;)

You sick puppy!!!!!

Sorry about that, I know I'm in a minority, lol...........Now on the subject of Kats, how about Cat Deeley?.........I'm not sure she has any tattoos but who cares :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

You sick puppy!!!!!

Sorry about that, I know I'm in a minority, lol...........Now on the subject of Kats, how about Cat Deeley?.........I'm not sure she has any tattoos but who cares :lol:

I met Cat Deeley in vegas (in a bar before the calzaghe fight) she's stunning and not up her own @r$e like most celebrities seem to be!

Don't mind tattoo's meself, as long as they aren't on ya face/neck etc!

I think hidden is the way to go with tattoo's on women...I have two little ones, one I designed myself ^_^ the other is a Celtic design.

No one knows there there unless I tell them.

I have many girl friends with tattoo's on the base of the spine, some said it hurts, other said it did not....in my opinion, it is down to the individuals pain threshold. :bash:

I didn't want my tattoos on show, I was thinking about job interviews and later in life when I reach old age ...tbh my wedding photo's never even entered my head lol @ you Em. (just wait and it will happen) you know what I am talking about. I do read your face book :hug:

Small, meaningful and classy designs are the right way to do things with a tattoo, but must be on the right part of the body.. not just pi55ed up and I want a tattoo, stick it on my forehead... that can end in disaster.

By the sounds of the design you want and the place you want it Em, I would say go for it. B)

And like others have said before......you will want another one!!!

Always love tats in the base of the spine for a woman but nowhere else...

Also love this one...

lawnmower-tattoo.jpg

For more that ar NOT WORK SAFE but hilarious Click Here

My Sister has a small one of a Dolphin jumping over a heart (or something) on the back of her left shoulder and it's really nice. As long as they are quite delicate then I think they are fine!

[

Kat Von Dee??

thought you said girls with visable ink scream council estate to you??

Kat hasnt got an inch of her without ink!!

xx

I did indeed as as soon as someone mentions woman + tatoos thats the image I get in my head.... some fat heffa pushing her double prams of multi coloured children with a !Removed! hanging out her mouth.....

6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg

Or her... :!Removed!: :crybaby:

I didn't say its always the case! :thumbsup:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny!!!

now i understand what you meant by 'Council estate'

i think tattoo's on breasts and ankles sum up the piccie you posted.

i must admit, i did take slight offence to you branding all women with tattoo's as council estate. as i previously mentioned, i have 16 tattoo's and ive never ever lived on a council estate and come from quite a well to do background, however, the photo has set my mind at ease. :yes:

Hmmmm............Nice tatts!.........must check my spelling on that one :D:

Look ok on some people but I wouldnt like my girlfriend getting one, she looks good already!

My sister has a few,

fiona1.jpg

I'm not making any more comments..........lol

My best friend has one on her ankle and its actually not trashy at all (and she's definitely not council estate scum!) although admittedly it would look trashy in wedding pics, hence why I'm getting mine on my back and giving her an extra long bridesmaid dress! :lol:

admittedly it would look trashy in wedding pics, hence why I'm getting mine on my back and giving her an extra long bridesmaid dress! :lol:

you could make her wear wellies !

That'd learn her !

admittedly it would look trashy in wedding pics, hence why I'm getting mine on my back and giving her an extra long bridesmaid dress! :lol:

you could make her wear wellies !

That'd learn her !

I did think cowboy boots actually :lol:

I've been following this thread with interest and cant help but make some comments now, I am stunned by the comments like "my wife / girlfriend said she wanted a tattoo and I said no way forget it" erm is it really up to you what your other half puts on her body? you are more than entitled to your opinion and to express the fact that you would rather she didnt get one done and if she cares about you she will take your feelings into consideration but surely you cant forbid her from getting one?

as for size and location of tattoos thats a personal thing and about the only place I think a tat is ok on a man but not a woman is the top of the arm where sailors traditionally had theirs. as for tats on the face i think thats a no no for men or women. I have seen some beautiful large tats on women and some very ugly small ones. As for the female with the necklaces and braids and !Removed! if you removed the tat from that pic should would look no less "council estate", if you removed the excessive jewelery , !Removed! and stupid haircut but left the tat she would look a lot less "council estate"

so I dont think its the tat thats to blame for what she looks like

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny!!!

now i understand what you meant by 'Council estate'

i think tattoo's on !Removed! and ankles sum up the piccie you posted.

i must admit, i did take slight offence to you branding all women with tattoo's as council estate. as i previously mentioned, i have 16 tattoo's and ive never ever lived on a council estate and come from quite a well to do background, however, the photo has set my mind at ease. :yes:

Never lived on a council estate? You cant get more council estate than East London! LOL!!!! I should know,, I live in Bethnal Green and my other half grew up and has lived here all her life. If, after 29 years together, she was to get a tat, I would leave her before the ink dried! I absolutely detest them...

They should be left where they come from... On the bodies of drunken sailors!!

That is just my opinion though. If YOU want them, have them. I am sure YOUR partner's will be more understanding! LOL!

I have seen some beautiful large tats on women and some very ugly small ones.

I know what you mean, the quality of large beautiful tats is a thing to admire, I also an admirer of the smaller ones too! B)

I have seen some beautiful large tats on women and some very ugly small ones.

I know what you mean, the quality of large beautiful tats is a thing to admire, I also an admirer of the smaller ones too! B)

I took great care to make sure I type tAts correctly :)

erm is it really up to you what your other half puts on her body?

Yes it is, as long as she wants to be my other half! However the way I conduct my relationships is not your business. :lol:

As for the female with the necklaces and braids and !Removed! if you removed the tat from that pic should would look no less "council estate", if you removed the excessive jewelery , !Removed! and stupid haircut but left the tat she would look a lot less "council estate"

so I dont think its the tat thats to blame for what she looks like

You have managed to totally miss the point of my post and comments. ;)

Jade got it lol