Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Race Driver: Grid

cfc1

Well the demo was a bit cack but it's getting some good reviews.

Is it enough of a simulation for me to buy it and play it over Gran Turismo do you think?

I wouldn't like to say yes.. It's been years since I played Gran Turismo.. but I enjoyed playing this, it feels more arcade like than simulation, so it rerally depends how you like your driving games to be. I haven't seen the demo, I played the old touring car games from codemasters on the PS2 and enjoyed those, I also played Race Car Driver on PC and found that quite good too... so with this being more of the same I thought I would enjoy this just as much.

It's the PC version I have been playing... just so you know.

I have been playing it on the xbox360 and agree its more arcade than simulation and its not the easiest of driving games. If you didn't like the demo then its probably not worth getting it. Although you may get more out of it than Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

• 1 month later...

Davy, got the PC version last week, great game but i find its really hard to control little movements with the keyboard, do you use a wheel?

I thought this game was great, loved the driftin, demolition derby, and the whole team mate idea. Only thing i can slate it for is the acceleration of the cars. Youd would be gtting 0 - 60 times in like 0.5s its just insane. Also the lack of being able to tune the car was a let down :( but other than that i thought it to be alot more fast paced than GT and alot more fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I still play the demo off LIVE. Might rent it and see what its like. The replays are LUSH!

Its for PC and Xbox.. Hou.. I use a joypad.

PC, XBox and PS3. I don't think it is on the Wii.

My Brother has it for the PS3 and it is great. I'll get it for the PC when I get the dosh!

It isnt for the wii which is a shame but they said it was a bit hard to set up for the wii. The did say that if a company was up for the challenge then codemasters would support them

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links