Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow

JadeGTI

Hi guys

was just wondering if anyone was off to japshow on the 22nd at the pod.

i'll be there with my bloke and some friends and i know a couple of you guys will be there.

so, who else is up for going?

xx

thankies muchly for putting the link up... i should have thought of that! lol

xx

Yeh im up for the jap show as my freinds are going but they going with some supra club... anyone going from TOC????

Me and my mate are going I think, I have a CTS and he has an S2000. Should be a good day if the worth holds up.

Hello all, i bought a MR-2 Turbo Mk2 Rev 2 about a month ago, and will be going to the Jap fest Santa pod, but I was wondering if I could get hold of a TOC stand/members pass?

Cheers.

Just looked on santa pod's site and they say that we need at least 10 cars before we can book a stand??

So there you go peeps if you want to go along to the japshow then you got to show some interested and get your names down :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Just looked on santa pod's site and they say that we need at least 10 cars before we can book a stand??

So there you go peeps if you want to go along to the japshow then you got to show some interested and get your names down :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Great, Lets go for it and put our names down :thumbsup:

I guess no one is interested mate :crybaby:

But to be fair mate it's a bit late to try to be organizing a club stand with less than 2 weeks to go?? And no real interests!!

jerry!!

i still fink a few people from TOC shud get together and go... would be gud... and you dont actually need a stand pass to be involved for jap show... i dont think lol... well im interested so id put my name down :D but if anyone interested they should post...

and you dont actually need a stand pass to be involved for jap show... i dont think lol.

If you do not have a club stand pass at the Pod you will be expected to leave your car in the normal public car parks between the entrance gate and the strip.

Pod stewards are quite strict about letting vehicles without passes onto the club stand area.

As Jerry has said its getting a bit late to arrange as a MINIMUM of 10 cars are needed to reserve a club stand.

In previous years we might have managed it but last year we had to combine with Lexus Owners Club and only just had enough cars :(

The problem these days is getting people to commit themselves to any club meets. The recent JTS at Silverstone only saw about 10 cars and that was only because Jerry and myself kept bumping the meet on the forum.

ahhhh i didnt know that well i guess it might be to late but would it be worth a try to get 10 people to come??? as ive never been to anything like this im kinda very keen to go lol :D if not then oh well...

ahhhh i didnt know that well i guess it might be to late but would it be worth a try to get 10 people to come??? as ive never been to anything like this im kinda very keen to go lol :D if not then oh well...

There is plenty of room and time to go to JAE if you want ;) CLICKY HERE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links