Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica 2 Lt St 1986

Joy E

Have blown the head gasket and wonder if the car is worth repairing ?

All new tyres and everything else works but husband too busy for DIY repair. :huh:

Anyone want to give advice or a new home to the car. :rolleyes:

Located in Devon

Joy

I love these old Celica's. Its the one that looks like a Supra, and had previously been a Corolla!! Yeah, the Corolla started to get all fastback styling, like the Levin, I think Toyota were using the Corolla/Celica for rallying. At the time the Celica just looked like a two seater Corolla. Then they started calling it the Celica Supra. Thats when it got 3.0!!

Lovely car! I want it :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
I love these old Celica's. Its the one that looks like a Supra, and had previously been a Corolla!! Yeah, the Corolla started to get all fastback styling, like the Levin, I think Toyota were using the Corolla/Celica for rallying. At the time the Celica just looked like a two seater Corolla. Then they started calling it the Celica Supra. Thats when it got 3.0!!

You are high on thinners ;)

Get in touch and it is yours

Joy ****************......(Phone number removed from public forum for your own protection..........Use the PM system to contact :thumbsup: )

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Phone number removed

Get in touch and it is yours

Joy ****************......(Phone number removed from public forum for your own protection..........Use the PM system to contact :thumbsup: )

Thanks red yaris and if I can find pm I will