Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Discs And Pads

Floctu

Right time to get new discs and pads but I want to go for something a little better than standard to add to my mods :).

I've heard of a few makes like EBC, 3g, Endless etc but not sure on whats best as seen a lot of comments good and bad on all.

Also I was interested in getting drilled, but heard they can split so to go grooved. I have to admit my MR2 is my fun drive and i do drive it! so i want something thats gonna keep me on the road!

So any advice/experience/comments would be appreciated there.

Green pads seem to fit my car best from what i have read as they are <200bhp low dust etc.

Thanks.

Mike

Mike,

you'll find everyone has there own opinion..

But for road use greens and grooved discs should do, maybe a complete fluid change and braided hoses too...

i had greens on my last tubby n did rate them well. got a different setup on this one tho. :thumbsup:

Mo.

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend Red Dot Discs. They do drilled, grooved or a combination of the two!

Joe

I have used the EBC discs and greenstuff pads and have to say you get much less dust (monthly instead of weekly clean) and they give more grip the harder you use them. The only thing is when cold you can think you have no brakes. Also when leaving a motorway make sure you warm the brakes up on the slip road as you may not stop at the end if you haven't.

Do not take advice from GIJosephine, he is known to be full of it!!!

Haha only joking buddy how are ya man good to see you posting again,

you should come to the next meet or gimme a shout if ur back in town bro :thumbsup:

Mo

Do not take advice from GIJosephine, he is known to be full of it!!!

Haha only joking buddy how are ya man good to see you posting again,

you should come to the next meet or gimme a shout if ur back in town bro :thumbsup:

Mo

Sorry Mi-Mo, forgot to say they don't work so well in reverse!

Hope you got that shabby ride sorted :lol: , I'll give you a shout when I'm next in Steelville.

Joe

thanks for reply guys, just geting funds together so i can buy them lol