Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti

Maxed Corolla GTI

My clutch on my car is startin to slip badly so i need to replace it very soon. I was wonderin what the best performance clutch is for my car? bearing in mind that i wil be doing a supercharger conversion soon.

Does anybody have any advice? need a good performance clutch at a good price...?

If you are going to be doing the supercharger conversion you will also end up changing your gearbox as well so there is no point in putting in a new clutch if the conversion will be anytime soon. :thumbsup:

unfortunately i wont be doing mu supercharger conversion for another good few months due to raising the cash. I reakon the clutch is goin to go in the new couple weeks. Everytime i put my foot done the car just revs up and then suddenly gains speed!...so need to get it fixed.

you have any ideas what the best clutch is to get?

I would go for something like an ADL Blueprint part. There parts are of good quality and as i understand a fair few OEM parts for Toyota's are provided by ADL .

• 2 weeks later...

are there any other clutches that i can look into? I found bout the ADL Blueprint and sounds quite good....but just wana get some more ideas as i will be purchasing it this week.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links