Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Euro 2008

Chuck04

No it isn't nice, it's rubbish that England aren't in it!

So by definition the quality is better then? :P

I can't wait for the tournament to start.

There's always other teams to cheer for thanks to our multinational domestic teams. Plenty of betting opportunities too - even though England aren't in it ( yes, you can bet on other teams just the same ).

I'll watch the lot ! Bring it on !

Should make a few sovereigns on betfair from it, thats about the most positive thing I can think of......

I want Italy to win personally

I have no idea how it's going to pan out. It's such a tough one to call this time.

Always had a soft spot for Romania...........but they're in the Group of Death so it might be a bit of a tall order for them to progress

Come on you Turks??

Should make a few sovereigns on betfair from it, thats about the most positive thing I can think of......

I want Italy to win personally

Holland I reckon could have a fair bit of potential this compo? Odds are ood for them at mo so could well be worth a little dabble...

Holland I reckon could have a fair bit of potential this compo? Odds are ood for them at mo so could well be worth a little dabble...

Holland always promise so much, but they always seem to have 'behind the scenes' problems that disrupt the team.

Greece proved last time that a fully united team ( even without the household name players ) can punch well above their weight and even win the tournament. With this in mind you'd have to think Russia and Croatia are in with a good shout - certainly worth a few quid each way !

Of course this may all be academic if the Germans decide to show up !

LOL @ Greece...nil points....no goals...hahaha

It's funny but they've still done far better than any British team at these European Championships & the last

Have you been able to give stick to the locals though?

They were lucky last time I say it again and again to all of them here and firmly believe it. It seems to have been proven this time around.

I have given some stick, but received some too for England not qualifying, then I remind them they, the holders, have already been knocked out without scoring a goal or even getting a point.

And now the coach is going to make wholesale changes to the team for the match against Spain. Goals galore i'm thinking?

You've got to have a bit of luck to win a competition of that size & whether they had more than their share or not is not massively important, the records books will still have them down as the champions. The records books will also show no British teams even competing in this year's tournament so no matter how you look at it, the Greeks have done far better than anyone from these shores in 2 Euros in a row so to win an arguement against them will take some doing