Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bonnet Lining

rallymad

Hi the bonnet lining was gone from my 4 when i bought it which was good as it saved me doing it but the plastic cover under the vent and the small vent were still there .The problem i have is a hole has come in the cover under the big mesh vent is it ok to remove this or should i have removed it ages ago to let out the heat.???

I think you'll find the majority of us have removed the lot. I thought about putting the plastic bit back on for the winter etc. but does it not melt with the heat? Or is this were the hole has come from in yours?

I think you'll find the majority of us have removed the lot. I thought about putting the plastic bit back on for the winter etc. but does it not melt with the heat? Or is this were the hole has come from in yours?

I have had the car for nearly a year and a half but i washed it on sunday and there was always a stain from water collecting in one corner i went on a long spin on sunday which was a very hot day i think it was a combination of getting soaked then toasted by the turbo made it weak causing the hole . But if most of you have it taken ofwithout problem im happy enough its nice to be able to see down on the decat.

Thanks, Paul.

P.S Have to get blue hose,s now!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

lets a lot more heat out but a fair bit of water in, wont cause any probs other than a little surface corrosion on the engine.

get a better heat haze out of the vent too which always looks cool

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links