Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West Tsport/compressors

tsporttinny

Tried this thread last year just wondering how many drivers on here from the north west (ie cheshire; lancs; merseyside, wirral etc)

:thumbsup::yahoo:

I have a T-Sport, not technically in the Northwest, but I live in Newcastle-under-Lyme

I believe there's actually quite a few from the NW area now. Minimeet! :P

Hehe, Would be my first meet :P

Hello Chris!

How many of us is that now? 9 including me!

11 eh? Not bad!

Didn't realise so many were so close to me :P

Do any of you venture in to Runcorn occasionaly? I don't see too many CTS's around.

11 eh? Not bad!

Didn't realise so many were so close to me :P

Do any of you venture in to Runcorn occasionaly? I don't see too many CTS's around.

I did in 2002. It was brand new then! No one know what the heck Im driving.

I used to commute from Liverpool to work in Halton Hospital. Going uphill from town is an absolute joy!

Never forget that traffic across the Runcorn Bridge. :censor: Im glad they at last plan to build another one!

Everywhere looks the same in runcorn!! and i shall be helping to build the bridge if it goes ahead

Yup, The Bride is a right pain, if I'm not mistaken it's closed for Roadworks this week. :lol:

The second bridge would be a great addition and take the load of the original. Only annoying thing is that's it's planned to be tolled.

one more here. carlo blue t sport in northwich! seen a few around northwich red, black, thunder grey but dont think their on here???

My misses works in Weaverham, Maybe you've seen ours there?

what colour n reg? my girlfriends mum lives in weaverham so im up there alot of the time n at tho shops there as well? jst seen the pics lol sorry. no not seen urs there. nice car defo wouldnt miss it if i saw it

what colour n reg? my girlfriends mum lives in weaverham so im up there alot of the time n at tho shops there as well? jst seen the pics lol sorry. no not seen urs there. nice car defo wouldnt miss it if i saw it

The wheels and lowering is only a recent addition mate. My misses works in Weaveram Forest Primary school, Which as you probably know is right near the shops, So you may have seen it. :lol:

Well that's lucky 13 for me then :censor:

and it's Friday 13th next week :censor:

Anyway - Warrington (mainly) but doing some travelling at the moment to Edinburgh :censor:

Seen a number of T-Sports around here - 2 Thunder Grey, 1 red and 1 black all facelift models

The red one may have been me as I've been in Warrington a few times lately. And I've seen a few Pre-facelifts while there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links