Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima 2.2

sripley

heya

Brought a 92 Estima 4WD G class and have a couple of problems / questions :rolleyes:

1. Turbo. The orange light comes on when putting foot and stays on, had a reply but cant trace the turbo lines, can anyone point a techno peasant in the right direction? :wacko:

2. Fuel pump has a leak (hopefully to be sorted in january but making a helluva mess on the drive). I have been told that the grade of diesel in Uk differs from Japan?, is this problem gonna reoccour even with new seals? :o

3. Dashboard illumination - think Ive lost a bulb on the speedo clock (top bit) can you change a bulb without having to strip the whole dash? :ph34r:

4. headlights are ............ dim...... I want to change them to either high intensity or at least a higher wattage, anyone know what reference numbers are? :eek:

5. Can a full size spare fit in the spare cradle?, Im running on 215/64/15's and the spare is a bit of a biscuit!!! Anyone know the rim spec's? B)

ANY heklp would be appreciated

Cheers

Simon

• 1 month later...

Simon I'll try and answer some of your questions here goes. no1 the turbo light should be green if i'm not mistaken, unless you've got the sport mode switched on. no2 british diesel should'nt make any difference (you have a problem).no3 i don't think there is an easy way, dash board out i,m afraid.no4 can't help you there.no5 i have a full size alloy wheel spare and it fits ok,mine is a 93 lucida "G" spec 2wd. Hope this helps.

PETE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links