Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London Motor Show Meet

duncerduncs

Local Hero and I have chartered a Pendolino (or at least 2 seats in one). We have also arranged for thirty sherpas and Arne Saknussemm to guide us through the labyrinth you call underground. Since we now have gas and electric up in these parts we can leave in the hours of darkness and we will make base camp somewhere at a location not yet even known to us.

And you thought we weren't civilised enough to make this epic journey???

And another thing. Don't think we're scared of you Boris Karloff or Becker or what ever his name is because we've got Michael Parkinson up here (TOP TRUMPS).

Conjestion Charge - pah!

Focker - pah!

Now does anybody know if there will be fresh hay for flossie or do I need to pack a bale?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chatman

• Hoovie

• Parts-King

• Robert6920

For all you Northern Tourists CLICK HERE

And the arrivals via a little Focker 50.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wish I had seen the pop concerts sooner, I fancy watching Squeeze and a bit of Meat Loaf!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Wish I had seen the pop concerts sooner, I fancy watching Squeeze and a bit of Meat Loaf!

Your have lots of the first on the flight in the little focker 50 and plenty the other when you come into land at City :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Funny this, I just searched for a picture of the Fokker 50 and the works web access software blocked the page! "Not business related information" :lol:

Anyway..............Here is the Fokker in question

I hope those props keep turning...........at least until we are on the ground again :D:

VLM%20F50%20in%20flight.jpg

Kingo,

Flew on one of them to Rotterdam and back on business :D a few years back.

The flight out was OK but the return trip was hit by bad weather. We went up..........we went down.......and then down a lot further.........over to the left............back to the right..........and up and down some more for good measure! :sick:

Beat any rollercoaster you'll ever go on! :P

Have a good flight :thumbsup:

Rotterdam ;) ;) You didn't build what I'm now fixing for a company in Rotterdam......did you Fuji

Rotterdam ;) ;) You didn't build what I'm now fixing for a company in Rotterdam......did you Fuji

I doubt it, it was just a look-see fact finding mission..............with a good night on the ale................and a sore head in the morning :drunk: ..........which didn't help on the flight back :sick::lol::lol:

Finally booked a flight, traveling British Airways (new service from DUB) or, more correctly, on some subsidiary franchised third party airline with BA branding, at half the price it would've been with Air France......

Arrive LCY 1005 on BA8462. See you soon, guys and gals

:cheers:

10.05 arrival :eek: Wake me up when you get there Robert, I will be getting a few hours sleep on a park bench having arrived before the birds get up!

Fuji. Thanks for that info, should I have my full English in Landon then rather than Manchester? I dont want to have to open the window at 15,000 feet and hurl the aforementioned on Birmingham............or should I??? :lol:

Fuji. Thanks for that info, should I have my full English in Landon then rather than Manchester? I dont want to have to open the window at 15,000 feet and hurl the aforementioned on Birmingham............or should I??? :lol:

Oh......Manchester every time! :yes::yes: You'll never find a decent Black Pudding, down south!!

The poor old people of Birmingham will just have to take their chances!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh......Manchester every time! :yes::yes: You'll never find a decent Black Pudding, down south!!

The poor old people of Birmingham will just have to take their chances!! :lol::lol::lol:

I normally flush the Plane toilet over Birmingham... ;) ;)

Have your breckey in Manchester, as the cost you'll pay in Manchester for all the trimmings, would only buy you a small cappuccino in London :unsure:

And I want to ask the salesman on the Toyota stand about the RAV4 SR180 run flats...just to see what answer we get.... :rolleyes:

And I want to ask the salesman on the Toyota stand about the RAV4 SR180 run flats...just to see what answer we get.... :rolleyes:

Probably, "Errr.....what run-flats?"

And I want to ask the salesman on the Toyota stand about the RAV4 SR180 run flats...just to see what answer we get....

I'm gonna be on the Honka stand at that point...... let me know in advance of you letting rip at some poor unsuspecting Noobie on the stand :blush:

That could be a good tactic... :yes:

You distract them, whilst I take the wheels off the SR180 on show... we can carry one each under are jumpers! :lol:

And I want to ask the salesman on the Toyota stand about the RAV4 SR180 run flats...just to see what answer we get....

I'm gonna be on the Honka stand at that point...... let me know in advance of you letting rip at some poor unsuspecting Noobie on the stand :blush:

Hey Kingo!

Not heard of the 9 Musketeers then?

We'll just have to take your cardboard cut out then!!!

No going over to the LR stand and ask them what the general MPG is on the Freelander HA HA HA HA HA also how well it's reliability is now going to be being owned by TATA :naughty: :naughty:

The Honka stand we can all line up and spontaneously laugh at the UGLY ONE.......... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Good tip on the Tyres there duncs.... Localhero will have the rucksack and Kingo his man bag... maybe fit them in there.... Come on I know you all want to ask them probing questions just to see what the answers will be... ;) ;)

OK list for Tuesday's meet up at the motor show....

1. duncerdunc + Mrs duncerdunc

2. Chatman (I have spare ticket if any one wants it now, daughter going somewhere else with wifey :D :D)

3. Anchorman

4. Hoovie

5. Parts King

6. Robert6920

7. Local Hero

Any more add your names to the list..

Meeting up at the West Entrance via Custom House DLR station (as you lot need your tickets from dunc) :lol: :lol: :lol: @ between 11 & 11:30 on the 29th

PM nearer date to firm up mobiles etc..

Have some of your mobiles:

Duncerdunc's and Kingo's

See you there Tuesday morning around 11 -11:30 am............

Duncerdunc has my mobile - I thought he was mailing a list?

Was I? :wacko:

I have everybody's, and I think they have mine. I can do a list if you want. :thumbsup:

Just to help those coming who haven't seen me before, I've been told that I look like Matt Lucas (of Little Britain fame) with hair!

So I thought I'd show you a photo from our recent trip to Wales...

daffyd.jpg

............and just a reminder of what I look like;

IMG_1385-1.jpg

which is actually very worrying being as I'm travelling with Local Hero and knowing how "unfussy" he is, that makes me prime real estate.

Now Stewart I'm happily married to anchorwoman and my experiments extend as far as modifications to a RAV4. No, no I was joking about flossie!!!

which is actually very worrying being as I'm travelling with Local Hero and knowing how "unfussy" he is, that makes me prime real estate.

Now Stewart I'm happily married to anchorwoman and my experiments extend as far as modifications to a RAV4. No, no I was joking about flossie!!!

Sorry flossie can't make it was soooo looking forward to meeting her, Is there a train equivelant of the mile high club? the 150 mph club maybe :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links