Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Induction Kit?

Dangerous

:D

Cheers for the advice im opting for Green and hope to add two cold air feeds.

Would it be possable to some sort of funnel at the end of the cold air feed and arround the filter? just a thought.

call me thick... but a dragon "intake" is just the same as an air filter right? it fits in the same place and does the same thing yeh?

Ok im confused. Just checked the weaponspeed site and just read about their intake systems, (air?) filters, V2 filter and breather filters.

Please explain! :crybaby::help::help::help::crybaby:

Thanks. Frost.

The Weapon-R "Dragon Intake" is a short ram-air intake, meaning it consists of a short angled pipe (in this case, S-shaped), air filter, and various connections for the engine component air tubes. The ram air intake (this includes the Green intake) allows for more air to enter the engine, but, still being close to the engine, it takes in the warm air from the engine compartment.

A Cold Air Intake or CAI is a longer tube routed to an area further away from the engine, allowing both colder air and more air to enter the engine. Nobody makes a CAI for the Seo, but it is possible but dificult to make one.

Both fit into the stock manifold, but just make sure you get an adaptor for the tube, because the manifold is a 2.5" diameter and most pipes are 3." The dragon comes with one, and I can't speak for the Green. :thumbsup:

oh cool thanx.

does anyone know if the green filter needs an adaptor?

and paseo2nr - where did u say u were getting your dragon one for $20???

The US eBay often has either a red or a blue pipe, filter, and adaptor set which looks identical to the Weapon-R set, but with a different filter. I swapped out the weapon-R sponge filter for a K&N cotton-gauze one, as I think they are safer for engine, allowing fewer particles to get through. I payed $120 for mine, so needless to say that finding them now for $20 is quite frustrating!! :ffs:

Nobody makes a CAI for the Seo, but it is possible but dificult to make one.

not too bad, I made one in a matter of about 3 hours taking my time. Would have been more like 1 if I had a pipe cutter, but I had to wrestle a hack saw

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links