Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iced My T180

GreyRacer

Polished the T180 today with Turtle Wax Ice.

All I can say is superb stuff. Easy to apply and fantastic finish. Paintwork, plastic and lights.

I’ve just used AutoGlym Aqua Wax. You get two micro fibre clothes with it and apply when the car is wet. It can also be used on the glass and plastic trim. Very impressed :thumbsup:

Looks like today was the day to polish our cars!

Mine took a whole four hours, to wash using Auto Glym bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner, then polish using Auto Glym Super Resin Polish, and a final top coat with Auto Glym Extra Gloss Protector. The Tyres got dressed with Auto Glym Tyre Shine. After all of that my little black Auris looks rather nice, I had to put it away in the garage in case it got dirty!

Provided I don't get any imperfections on the paintwork, it will probably just need washing, and a top up of Extra Gloss Protector every three or four washes to keep the paintwork super shiny.

I'd be interested to hear how durable the Turtle Wax Ice option turns out, after all if it's dead easy to apply and buff up, and lasts for ages it's got to be worth a try?

I like an easy life so ICE suits me nicely. I'm far to lazy and against hard work. I'm also interested to see how long it lasts. I did wash the car three times first, mostly to remove the millions of flies embedded onto all the frontal areas and then carry out some de-tarring. The number of flies is certainly exponentially related to the speed you travel at.

Just found a Turtle Wax ICE Review courtesy of Auto Express, along with a few other car polishes.

Click Here!

Just found a Turtle Wax ICE Review courtesy of Auto Express, along with a few other car polishes.

Click Here!

Oh well as AE does not like it I'll just have to throw the rest away!

i think you already know this but ignore everything they say

these type of mags are sometimes biased depending on advertising of if they can make money out of what they are reviewing. For instance click on the turtle wax here : http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/prod...xtra_gloss.html

5 stars and a buy now button where AE gets a % of the purchase.

i think you already know this but ignore everything they say

these type of mags are sometimes biased depending on advertising of if they can make money out of what they are reviewing. For instance click on the turtle wax here : http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/prod...xtra_gloss.html

5 stars and a buy now button where AE gets a % of the purchase.

You are right. It is quite often based on "who pays and who doesn't". That is related to almost any product reviews. The best is to find out what real users think about the product.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links