Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ime For A Change

mbrennan29

I wouldn't run on a repaired tyre for more than it took me to get to the toyota garage - even then i would try and keep it under 50mph MAX.

I dont know the price of tyres as i'm still on the same ones after 12k odd miles and still have 5-6mm left.

If you do get a puncture i really would get them changed. Ideally both so they are balanced.

I wouldn't run on a repaired tyre for more than it took me to get to the toyota garage - even then i would try and keep it under 50mph MAX.

I dont know the price of tyres as i'm still on the same ones after 12k odd miles and still have 5-6mm left.

If you do get a puncture i really would get them changed. Ideally both so they are balanced.

That's good wear rate as you are averaging 4,800 miles per mm.

My first set on the original Dunlops averaged 2,270 miles per mm. and currently my F1s are averaging 1,555 miles per

mm.

Nice looking car :thumbsup:

Hope you are displaying your Blue Badge? :D

A dark tint on the rear widows would finish it off.

16062008039qm7.jpg

That's good wear rate as you are averaging 4,800 miles per mm.

My first set on the original Dunlops averaged 2,270 miles per mm. and currently my F1s are averaging 1,555 miles per

mm.

I did expect a new set every year but they are holding up strong

But i think your name gives a subtle clue about your higher wear rate ;)

Nice looking car :thumbsup:

Hope you are displaying your Blue Badge? :D

A dark tint on the rear widows would finish it off.

16062008039qm7.jpg

I wish mine was that shiny - its SO hard to keep clean!

Anyway if tints is your thing i have mine tinted to an average tint; basically asked for the same as our RAV xTR. It does finish it off from the rear. Following an Auris you see loads of the cabin. Also the funny shape of the glass outline looks odd to me the dark tint fills it in and with black just makes it look more neat and tidy in my oppinion.