Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xtr Or Xt5

Furious D

By the way the XT5 was sold yesterday, in fact they sold 3 Rav's yesterday and all were petrol.

D

UPDATE.

Well the XTR was sold whilst my friend who works at the dealers was on hols last week. The XT5 is still available, i am going to pop over and have a look at some others today. One of which is a Silver XTR 2.0L petrol 5 door 22,500 miles which i can get for £11k. It has had two owners, however the service history was strange:

1st service - April 2006 @ 12k

2nd service - Feb 2007 @ 12.5k

3rd Service - Feb - 2008 @ 22k

Car was registered in July 2005

It might coinside with selling to the second owner.

Any comments welcome.

D

Perhaps the low mileage year was caused by the vehicle being off the road because of accident damage.

Can only assume that the owner went to work aboard, liked it, decided to stay there and then sell up all their possession's here in the UK? :unsure:

If the car seems fit and able............. :thumbsup:

A little forum etiquette please! :D

Please post your comments underneath the "quotes", not within other peoples posts.

Firstly this makes it easier for everybody else to read.

And secondly it doesn't cause confusion about who said what.

Especially not with negative comments like that! :angry:

Well i have just been to look at the Silver XTR, it is a nice clean car.

The first owner was Eurocar, so looks like it was a hire car. The second service was performed the day before the second owner bought the car, which seem reasonable, she obviously wanted it serviced before purchase. My friend it going to look on the Toyota central computer to see what was done at the previous services, on the basis the other dealers are on this particular system. It does have new disks all round and pads definately on the front. Overall the body work is very good. The door bumpers which normally gets marked badly are in good condition, overall a nice car.

Think this might be the one. Not a bad price at main dealer either......is it?

D

I ripped these from Parker's:

Toyota RAV4 (00-06)

1. 2.0 XT-R 5d

2. 2005/05

3. Average mileage: 30,000 miles

Original Price £18,972

Franchised Dealer £10,450

Independent Dealer £9,955

Private Good £9,365

Private Poor £8,045

Part Exchange £8,480

See if you can pull the price down a bit further :thumbsup:

By the way the XT5 was sold yesterday, in fact they sold 3 Rav's yesterday and all were petrol.

D

I think that say's a lot about people's judgement of Diesel prices and the increasing gap between petrol and diesel prices.

Will see if i can squeeze him a little more, i know he will do what he can as my best mate, plus he cant put up with the grief i give him hehe

D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links