Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Tr

Torque

Apologies if this has been asked but I did a search and nothing came up so:

Looking at a 5 door Yaris TR D4D for my other half to replace her current Renault Modus 1.5dCi, what can anyone tell me about them? Good or bad I don't mind I'd just like to know if they're brilliant or not, any particular issues to watch out for?

Also, having looked at the treasury reports on VED am I right in thinking that they currently cost £35 to tax and next year will cost £30?

Apologies if this has been asked but I did a search and nothing came up so:

Looking at a 5 door Yaris TR D4D for my other half to replace her current Renault Modus 1.5dCi, what can anyone tell me about them? Good or bad I don't mind I'd just like to know if they're brilliant or not, any particular issues to watch out for?

Also, having looked at the treasury reports on VED am I right in thinking that they currently cost £35 to tax and next year will cost £30?

Hi

I have a 5 door TR D4D although it has the MMT gearbox, I've been absolutely delighted with it, no issues and no problems with it at all.

Economic and as you say cheap road tax at £35 this year :D

Thanks for the reply Dee Jay, much appreciated.

Hello you are going to make a good choice if you get your wife a 5 door D4D yaris, my wife has got a 5 door 1.4 D4D yaris and she loves her car cheap road tax £35 very good fuel economy and very spacious inside, has to be a good car this is my wifes third yaris. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers malco 666, she's stood behind me reading this, looks like I'm going to be losing some weight before long ....... from my wallet :P

doesnt the cheap car tax get over ridden by having to pay out around another £1000 for the car than the petrol version. if the goverment really gave a dam about CO2 then there would be a deal with car makes to make diesel cars prices the same

From our point of view considering the mileage that my OH does it's worth the extra outlay and, if ever I drive it I like the torque of a diesel, even though I drive a petrol myself :wacko:

As things stand the deal is dead in the water anyway because the dealer has come back with too low a trade in value for the Modus. We have neither the time to sell private or the wherewithal to purchase prior to the Modus going, hey ho we'll have to have on a bit longer until there are some nearly new ones which have come down in price a little more.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links